Medical Cannabis?

BernhardBernhard
edited April 10 in Gangster Banter

Hi All, I just want to ask if anyone ever tried using medical cannabis as an alternative meds for anorexia? I have read many articles about medical marijuana and how it can help you in terms of eating disorder, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, inflammation, even cancer and a lot more. Cbd and thc are also new to me and I don't even smoke. If this is true I cant find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Don't know how effective it is long term, but the right weed makes you hungry and makes food taste better. I haven't been able to experiment enough to find one that works for back pain, however the side affect has definitely been huge in terms of appetite.

It also tempts you into junk food though. I binge on fruit and macaroni when I vape THC

• Forget about THC. CBD infused products from Heartland Holistics are the best for your treatment. Because There is No THC in the product and all the products are made from natural ingredients and pharmaceutical grade cannabis. Which means the CBD Products are very high quality and it's safe to take.

• the indica strain helps with bringing out the appetite but it will also put you to sleep