Experience With Earthpulse

tchazzardtchazzard The Human Optimization Project
Hello:

I was just listening to a Ben Greenfield podcast about sleep. He speaks highly of the EarthPulse system. Does anyone on the forum have personal experience with this device?

Thank you,

Comments

• I've been considering one since I heard about it on the superhuman radio show some years ago. I think the intial outlay puts a lot of people off, but I'm surprized it hasn't been picked up in the biohack community just yet.
  • I tried it.

At the time, I was tracking my sleep with Zeo monitor.

The Earthpulse caused major disruption in my sleeping patterns. I returned it.

I did get a refund, but was out the shipping charges (which were a lot since they are overseas....)
  • tchazzardtchazzard The Human Optimization Project
    I am going to continue reading through the research Ben listed and other papers I have found. The technology seems to have merit. I have to wonder if the pusing EMF screwed with the Zeo somehow.

Thank you,
  • The manufacturers claim that it blocks electromagnetic radiation. If your Zeo can still communicate with your phone, that would punch a hole through that theory. I looks like they have a money back guarantee, so it may be worth a shot.
  • I have owned an Earthpulse for about 3 years and I am also not sure if it helps. My sleep quality is still not great. On the other hand, a few months after purchasing it I ran the fastest 400m of my life (about 53 seconds). I was 30 years and ran track in high school. The time was 3 seconds faster than my time the year prior. I took two supplements around the time of the personal record-breaking meet (AAEFX Test Charge and Driven Sports Triazole). I really have no idea but my gut intuition is that all three helped. As for Larry's observations about sleep patterns, I wonder if the Earthpulse disrupted the signal to the Zeo and not his sleep patterns.
  • I bought the Earthpulse about a week ago and my overtraining fog is gone. I'm going to be experimenting with it for a while. I think the problem with feeling the effects is it specific to the area of application, the field is really directional even without the outer ring. Which is why they don't recommend placing the magnet on top of the mattress then sleeping directly on it.  Also the power it's getting isn't intensely strong, the cord is about the size of a headphone cable. 

• I'm desperate for sleep, so I couldn't wait for Dave's full verdict on the EarthPulse.  I got one the same week the podcast went up.

Two weeks in and I've felt zero benefits.  And I'm so afraid it's going to just destroy my phone or tablet so I only use it in bed.  So as far as the "recovery" and "alert" modes go I haven't tried them.

I respect Dave a ton.  But sometimes I think he's a overly excitable about certain things.

• Hello everybody! (this is my first post, from France!)

I've been bulletproofing for about a week and feel awesome!

I'm quite surprised to see not so many feedback about the earthPulse; TDC talk about Dave's verdict about the device, anyone knows when he'll be releasing it?

I planned to buy one, maybe next month (if finances permits! :), and hoping to hear from Dave by then.

During my research, I've found Oasis Pro has the same concept, but is there any differences between PEMF and CES?

Glad to share my thoughts w/ you!

• Bulletproof ModeratorBulletproof Moderator Upgraded Mod Admin
    edited August 2013

Welcome to the Bulletproof Forums!

Yes, PEMF and CES are different from one another.  I am sure one of our members can fill you in on the details!

• So, I have finally watched the creativeLIVE segment about PEMF.

Dr Pawluk talked about a new version of the Earthpulse. I've contacted his team, they told me It will have the option to run off a battery pack, and will also be slightly stronger than the existing version.

Just so you know!

I think I'll wait a little more before getting one, and plan on getting a Oasis Pro instead.

I've read more about the difference between PEMF, CES & tDCS, my answers were just under my nose! :)

• Hello!

Just so you know: when the Earthpulse team will reach 8,000 likes on facebook, use coupon code FaceBook and get an EP for 1/2 price.

source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=661375090563012

And we're at 7,965 likes at the moment. Stay tuned if you want to get one.

I precise that I have absolutely no interest with earthpulse company, but I'll be glad if they send me one for free *dreaming*

• Received mine yesterday

As I've read extensively the manual, I quickly tried the nap session (recover mode for 15 min), with my sleep mask on, and programming

my alarm clock for 16 min.

I didn't sleep per se, but my mind wandered for a while.

I "felt" something at one time, and looking up the timer, the device wasw in its last segment (alpha waves I think), and my alarm rung a couple of seconds after!

I'll try again this afternoon, and maybe later (in a week or so), I'll plan a coffee nap: drink a cup of coffee, have a nap for 15 min so the caffeine kicks in and move on your day (saw that on Lifehacker!)

The experiment goes on!

• Onece you start having sleep problems caused by reasons below, nothing will help one sleep. Not until major changes are made.

1. Circadian rhythm is off caused by blue lights.

2. Too much wireless radiation from cell phone usage, wifi in home, cel tower.

3. Poor electrical wiring in living environment. 

Read  Dr. Jack Kruse blog which explains with great details these points.  http://www.jackkruse.com/

• Folks with earthpulse - any followup thoughts?

Check out my blogs 

www.bjjcaveman.com

www.theketorash.com

• I bought the Earthpulse about a week ago and my overtraining fog is gone. I'm going to be experimenting with it for a while. I think the problem with feeling the effects is it specific to the area of application, the field is really directional even without the outer ring. Which is why they don't recommend placing the magnet on top of the mattress then sleeping directly on it.  Also the power it's getting isn't intensely strong, the cord is about the size of a headphone cable. 

Hi EddieR,

How would you describe your experience with the EarthPulse since you posted last March?

• I love my earth pulse, and it does work for me, and I like the way it brings me down to delta sleep, and then 30 minutes before I awake, it brings me slowly to theta, alpha, and beta states. In fact, the earth pulse was the reason I came up with the www.diypemf.com idea. I was meditating one night, and I realized I could get most of the benefit of the earth pulse for very little money. I later found out that amount is only $23, for a set of soma wave replacement coils.
  • Qi_PowerQi_Power I'll help if I can
    edited May 2016

Like Prana, I also found the Earthpulse to be pretty game changing after going through a lot of insomnia problems. I think Prana's DIY PEMF is great if you are somewhat tech minded, I didn't get any results from it honestly, but that's just my experience, maybe I didn't give it long enough. For those interested in hearing my story regarding the EP and overcoming my bad period of insomnia (where you wake up at 3am every morning, and can't ever get back to sleep), you can check my signature below (#2) for the link to my health blog and the full story. 

My sleep still has a long way to go, but now I can get back to sleep, and i'm not so worried about it, and the bad affects not sleeping more than 3 hours a night was having on my health.

My baby:

AHCm5sm.jpg

1) My research into leaky gut, and colostrum as a healing supplement.

2) I had crazy insomnia for about 6 straight months. I found a solution, you can read my story on PEMF sleep therapy here.

3) I've been successfully making a full-time income online now for 10 years (running online businesses) eg Samurai Web Consulting - hit me up if interested in private coaching or SEO Consultancy.

• ResRes

@Prana said:
    I love my earth pulse, and it does work for me, and I like the way it brings me down to delta sleep, and then 30 minutes before I awake, it brings me slowly to theta, alpha, and beta states. In fact, the earth pulse was the reason I came up with the www.diypemf.com idea. I was meditating one night, and I realized I could get most of the benefit of the earth pulse for very little money. I later found out that amount is only $23, for a set of soma wave replacement coils.

@Prana , how did you set up/power the coils?

• it definitely helped me sleep. i use it almost every night. you have to find the right setting for you; everyone is different. Mine broke (after 2 1/2 years). i sent it in to be repaired. i noticed that when i did not use it, i sleep less and i'm slightly more tired during the day (?due to lack of sufficient sleep).
    As to other benefits, there's a video () that claims that it rejuvenates a 16 year old dog, implying that it would do the same for humans. I spoke with Dr. Pawtuk, who was skeptical of the claim.