Am I failing?

Hey there -- I started 4 days ago with the intention of doing the Rapid Weight Loss protocol and ate dinner that night. SInce then I have been doing the BP coffee in the am and meat and veggies for lunch and dinner off of the menu. Today I failed miserably with sugar and I want to lose 25-30 pounds. I do seem to crave it less since introducing the oils though for sure. Any recommendations? Also, I've been getting headaches from the MCT even though I have lessened it each day but I can live with that.

Comments

• DManDMan Master of Arts ✭✭✭

Just go back on track. Find foods you like, follow standard bulletproof including a refeed day. IF is ok too. Do not do RFLP. Headaches should go away after a few days in keto (keto flu) or else you got some other thing going on like allergy.

May you be well, may you be happy, may you be healthy, may you be loved.

How much to eat:
    advanced | How to train: bulletproof training | HRV: HRV FOR TRAINING HRV BASICS What Affects HRV | Brain  & Memory dual n back training advanced training

• Why does everyone say do not do RFLP? Thank you btw.

• DManDMan Master of Arts ✭✭✭

Too extreme and you can cause more harm than good. You wanna keep your weight off but after rflp it will come back when you return to your regular diet. BP diet will make you loose fat as well and with a regular refeed day 1-2 times per week you will be able to live a little and keep your metabolism in check. Problem solved. I don't know where it originated from but since I came here a few years ago RFLP was bad and I wonder how you could find it.

May you be well, may you be happy, may you be healthy, may you be loved.

How much to eat:
    advanced | How to train: bulletproof training | HRV: HRV FOR TRAINING HRV BASICS What Affects HRV | Brain  & Memory dual n back training advanced training