HELP I can't seem to quit sugar

I've been drinking BPC and following the no carbs rule of thumb and eating only good fats, veggies and protien. I have NOT been able to quit sugar. I really want to lose weight. And I am concerned of course about insulin resistance.

Tagged:

Comments

• How long have you been following the diet? What do your meals look like?

• For a week and a half. Meals are veggies and grass fed meats cooked with grass fed butter and brain octane oil just like the book instructs.

• edited April 20

@shaktimama said:
    For a week and a half. Meals are veggies and grass fed meats cooked with grass fed butter and brain octane oil just like the book instructs.

Give it time and do your best to be patient. It's probably going to take at least two weeks to feel a significant reduction in sugar cravings. When I first eliminated sugar, it took me at least a month to feel like I wasn't going to go crazy without the sweet stuff.

• DManDMan Master of Arts ✭✭✭

Don't know who flagged the Cronometer post. Cronometer is a diet tracker and it is free. No spam IMO.

• @DMan said:
    Don't know who flagged the Cronometer post. Cronometer is a diet tracker and it is free. No spam IMO.

That was me! My bad! Totally thought it was spam.