Wearable (Fitbit etc.) recommendations?

Can anyone give their opinion / recommendation on what type of wearable activity tracker to go with? My wife is looking for one. I thought I would post in here and ask, rather than try and do the research and be encountering biased reviews by people promoting goods for their affiliate commissions and whatnot. What do you recommend?

Comments

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

I have a FitBit Charge HR 2 and I like it a lot. I guess it depends on what your wife is looking for in an activity tracker. I've been pretty happy with my FitBit overall, though I could stand to use it more. It counts steps, floors climbed, measures heart rate, offers a sort of HRV function (that I haven't used much, but that my wife really likes), and more. It does more than I need, probably, but for the price it's hard to go wrong. There are cheaper and more expensive options out there, but for me the Charge HR 2 is a good happy medium. It holds a charge pretty well and is easy to use, also.

• Jason MillerJason Miller Mother nature isn't stupid mod

Yep, pretty hard to beat the Fitbit charge HR2.

• Thanks, guys!

• Wife loves her Oura ring. She likes that it goes into airplane mode when it detects you are asleep.