Bulletproof Sleep Mode reviews?

I was very excited about Sleep Mode, but I find that it makes me weirdly restless. My friend also tried it a few nights in a row, and it made her restless too. Any feedback on this?

Comments

• Dave says on multiple interviews about sleep that he only uses Melatonin twice a week. Maybe you have a high tolerance to it? If you went from using 100x more (most melatonin supplements have like 3 milligrams) to sleep mode (300 mcg) you would certainly be restless. Especially if you had been/are still taking it every night. I basically use everything except melatonin that Dave recommends.

• WalterWalter ✭✭✭

Very bad idea to be honest. Melatonin is produced by your body at the right times if you follow a proper circadian rhythm, taking it as a supplement doesn't make any sense for the average person. Focus primarily on getting sunlight during the day and having darkness at night.

• It worked pretty well for me. I measure my sleep quality with Sleep Cycle and I can see a difference when I take it.

• Can you take Valerian for sleep if you are on BPD? I saw some note from Dave that you need to be careful about taking any herbal supplements. Is it harmful to use an herbal tea with Valerian in it to aid sleep?