Brain health, toxins, and testing

Hi guys,

I am going down the same route of decline that probably lot of other guys did.
I always considered myself very fortunate to have an amazing brain. Very sharp, clear, motivated, focused that I can achieve anything I want.
Now in last three years all that is changed, I barely function for the living, and made zero progress in life in last three years.

There is a lot of material here on bulletproof, wonderful stuff, I am going through them.

I am looking for quick pointers -

1. Toxins - I did testing and I know I have Lead, Thallium, Cesium toxicity. I recently did IV C drips, Glutathione, and other binders/chelators combined (zeolite, cilantro chlorella, charcoal) in synergy with sauna sessions. Looks like I made some improvement in a month. Something new I learned here from Dave, mycotoxins. I have the signs of unexplained elevated cholesterol, immune issues, digestion issues, energy, metabolism issues, especially ever since I moved here to the bay area. Bay area seems to have more variety of environmental toxins, molds than anywhere in the country. From the very first day ever since I stepped in here in the bay area, I could just feel these in the air and my immune went crazy. If I step away from the valley for few days, I feel better automatically. There is a subtle difference.
    Q - What test shall I do to figure out mycotoxins? any recommendations specific to the bay area? and Any non-prescription supplements to use to reactivate genes/expression suppressed by the toxins?

2. Brain - Concentration, attention, memory, IQ, perception, motivation, emotions. almost everything is lowered. Even after many experiments with mineral balance, amino acid therapy, and other supplements, there is no stable improvement. I had posted here a question a few months back on iodine and IQ. Even after balancing minerals there is no significant improvement.
    Q - I am looking for the imaging test. What test shall I do, that will give me actionable information on brain activity, regions? Recommendations?

Thanks !

Comments

• Newuser21, to be frank, if you feel as you experience some kind of mental decline, then maybe you would want to try some sort of a brain-boosting supplement. Personally, I used to medicate with iQ2 nootropic, which I found very useful for myself, to say the least.

• @Linked said:
    Newuser21, to be frank, if you feel as you experience some kind of mental decline, then maybe you would want to try some sort of a brain-boosting supplement. Personally, I used to medicate with iQ2 nootropic, which I found very useful for myself, to say the least.

Does that bring a long-lasting change?