Questions about coherence and HearthMath products

JohanJohan
edited May 13 in Using Stress

I can not get my head around the products made by HeartMath.
Please bring me some enlightment to the the following questions.

When creating coherence, is there a unique breathing pace that is dependent on the current HRV? For example (I am making the numbers up) when the HRV is 70, then the ideal breathing pace is say 8 seconds long, and when the HRV is 90, then the ideal breathing pace is say 10 seconds long. Or, is the breath pace not dependent on the HRV, and a rule of thumb is, for example "longer paces creates more coherence"?

When using a Heart Math product, is the product one day directing the user to one breath pace and on another day guiding to another pace (if HRV is different between the two days), or is the pacing guide always steering the user to a fixed breathing pace, say, 10 second paces?

I have seen some Android apps that uses a HRV reading to indicate how close the user is to a state of coherence. They seems to use the rule that "the longer the pace the better". They seems to not alter the recommended pace due to the current HRV.
Also, how possible is it that these apps make correct calculations of coherence? Is there an app that display a correct coherence measure?

Have a good one!