Neverending injurys

First lets sum up my info:

Training: Powerlifting (first ice cream fitness, next starting strength and currently the texas method)
Weight: 78 KG
Injury: First it started with a shoulder injury and next i got a lower back injury. Both should probably be due to triggerpoints around the shoulderblades and glutes. I am currently doing dry needling with physical therapist for my shoulder blades but my shoulder injury isn't really gone. Have only been doing dry needling once to my glutes so this we will start doing again this week. I am doing intu-flow everyday for like 1/2 months by now and just started functional patterns this week.

The pain of my glutes goes through my calves and hamstrings, my shoulder pain goes through my tricep and forearm as well.
Also i ocasionaly have knee and elbow pain.

It feels like nothing helps getting rid of my injurys..
I am also trying to work on my posture a lot more since now.
I don't follow The texas method correctly, i am currently not deadlifting anymore.
First i didn't bench and overhead press anymore as well but since this month i needed to try it again to see if the dry needling worked. And i exchanged my back squats for front squats last week but probably will also stop doing those.

Sorry for my bad grammar and if there are any questions just ask.

The injurys probably have nothing to do with my joints but more a musculair problem. It's also a electric pain (can't find the right word for it to describe)

Does any of you have some tips or things i can do?

Comments

• AndreasAndreas ✭✭

Sounds like you overtrain. Muscle responds far more quickly to training the joints and ligaments and their assorted connective tissue. Serious gymnastics training focuses on joints and ligaments and their assorted connective tissue first. Strength comes later when you have the skeletal strength to support it.

• @Andreas said:
    Sounds like you overtrain. Muscle responds far more quickly to training the joints and ligaments and their assorted connective tissue. Serious gymnastics training focuses on joints and ligaments and their assorted connective tissue first. Strength comes later when you have the skeletal strength to support it.

Haha i don't think so, have taken several deload weeks and i know when i am overtrained. This are injurys... if it would be overtraining i would be happy :).

• Jason MillerJason Miller Mother nature isn't stupid mod

Most injuries stem from incorrect movement patterns that are either from repeating poor technique, or from mobility issues that force you into these poor positions. Get a good coach that can show you how to move properly, and invest in things like ROMWOD and Crossover Symmetry etc to extend and strengthen your range of motion.

My Crossfit auto template programming here, body composition coaching through Eat to Perform here,
  • muditamudita
    edited May 24

@Jason Miller said:
    Most injuries stem from incorrect movement patterns that are either from repeating poor technique, or from mobility issues that force you into these poor positions. Get a good coach that can show you how to move properly, and invest in things like ROMWOD and Crossover Symmetry etc to extend and strengthen your range of motion.

I work on my mobility daily like i said, through intu-flow. On top of that i also have Encyclopedia Of Joint Mobility - Steve Maxwell which i use.

I don't see why i would need to buy Crossover symmetry, i already have resistance bands and we have a fly machine at the gym which is pretty much the same.

Thanks for the input though!

• Find a more experienced and well trained physical therapist.

You should receive a thorough clinical diagnosis, which you understand, before any treatment in applied. Put the needles away and get some quality care instead. You deserve it!

Thrive Fitness borntothrive.ca
    Thrive Health organicsulfurcrystals.ca
    Functional Movement Systems functionalmovement.com

• @mpanarella said:
    Find a more experienced and well trained physical therapist.

You should receive a thorough clinical diagnosis, which you understand, before any treatment in applied. Put the needles away and get some quality care instead. You deserve it!

I luckily did very recently! My new topic is called; "finally a diagnose!.".