Applegate Roast Beef

Does anyone have any thoughts on this lunchmeat? 100% grass fed and finished the only ingredients are the beef, salt and pepper. Thanks for any input!

Comments

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

Applegate products are legit in my book. If those are the only ingredients then I don't see any issue with it. The black pepper may not be strictly Bulletproof, but it's leagues better than any typical lunch meat. I'd say go for it, so long as it doesn't make you feel like crap.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• Abe_RAbe_R
    edited January 11

I just picked some up the other day, the way they ferment it could cause a histamine response according to Dave, but (unlike Dave) I take Holy Basil every day (because I want my sperm to die) and it basically takes care of inflammatory response from anything... add in some Cayenne pepper in the mayo and no more inflammation at all. Going to be making a more bulletproof fermented veggie mix to go on sandwiches/hotdogs in light of this (basically just the veggies you don't have to cook chopped up and put in ACV with some Xylitol and PHSS.) "Ener-G" has a white rice Yeast-Free bread. I have some coming in the mail I am going to try... I tried the bulletproof "bread" that is just eggs and collagen, but it kind of falls apart and you can't really use it for sandwiches. Plus, I hate egg whites. Going to try to bake bread with sweet rice flour and lots of yolks one of these days, but until then the Ener-G one seemed to be the 'most bulletproof' on the market. I haven't found a way to make it fluffy without egg whites.