Bulletproof raises another $19 million in funding

I'm surprised nobody commented on this story. The first round of funding was $9 million bringing the total to $28 million. It seems like an awful lot for two coffee shops in Los Angeles and an e-commerce business.

https://techcrunch.com/2017/05/24/this-butter-chugging-coffee-startup-just-pulled-in-19-million-more-in-funding/

My personal blog : healthbydiet.net

Comments

• Interesting...

• Are the BP Products still just repackaged and re-marketed/branded by a third party or is BP actually repackaging and/or manufacturing the supplements themselves? The money only makes sense if they are actually producing the products themselves vs. having one of the big guys put the BP label on it. Either way it's hard to imagine that his investors are going to get a return on their investment.

Make, [then,] thyself to grow to the same stature as the Greatness which transcends all measure; leap forth from every body; transcend all Time; become Eternity; and [thus] shalt thou know God. Conceiving nothing is impossible unto thyself, think thyself deathless and able to know all,—all arts, all sciences, the way of every life.  – Corpus Hermeticum XI “The Mind of Hermes”

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

I'll bet this 19 million is going towards a brand new forum.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• Saw BP brand coffee in my local Sprouts this past weekend. That was a first for me.