Anxiousness with BP Brain Octane and MCT oils

Newbie poster, so apologies if Im posting this question in the wrong discusion. I am 50 and pre menapausal. Ive been following a ketogntic diet for about 8 weeks and have had fairly slow fat loss but overall feeling less brain fog and pretty good.

I've read such great things about Brain Octane and coconut oil/ mct oils in general and was so excited to try it in my morning iced coffee. I first tried mct oil back last fall in my coffee and I had this nagging nervousness feeling about an hour after consuming. It basically threw my whole day off and left me feeling anxious, hungry, jittery and overall awful.

I decided to give brain octane a shot and started adding a 1 1/2 teaspoon to my coffee last week. Same thing! It has to be the coconut oil in the brain octane that is causing this reaction for me. Has anyone else had this or heard of it?? Id like to keep with the bullet proof coffee concept so I was thinking I would try adding in avocado oil and see if at least those healthy fats will give me some of the benefits Im looking for. I only drink iced coffee so grass fed butter and ghee are out- they won't work in a cold coffee recipe unfortunately. Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?? thank you!