Hi! I'm new here and finding going BP hard

Hi everyone! Tip of the hat to everyone who's figured this out. I read the book and a bunch of articles on the BP site, and thought I was going in strong. I've been doing IF for a week now, starting my day with BPC and not eating actual food until noon. I'm hungry by 9:30, though, and anxious, sluggish, sleepy even, and just holding on until noon. Even after lunch and through the rest of the day, I'm still hungry and sluggish. I tried adding two TB of collagen protein, but that didn't make a difference. The past two days I've doubled my BPC intake, which I figure clocks in at about 600 calories. That amount should keep me going all day!! Is this just something I need to go through until my body adjusts? Maybe I'm not cut out for IF? Will changing what I eat later in the day help with the IF in the morning? The past two days I've been BP with lunch and dinner, but before that was including wine and more carbs than recommended.

I'm 41, female, 155 lbs, 5'4". My weight has held steady the past week. :( I'm doing this to lose weight, but in a way that's sustainable and has the more important benefits of disease prevention, energy, hormone regulation and longevity. BP hit all the marks for me, but I really thought I'd feel better and see some pretty immediate weight loss.

I've been wondering if there's some adrenal fatigue going on (how do I find out if this is the case?), so I've been prioritizing sleep the past week as well, not doing any workouts. I usually run 6-8K 3x/week and do a short whole body workout afterwards (lunges, squats, burpees, pushups, dips etc.).

Maybe I'm just being impatient. I'm super grateful for any advice anyone can offer.

Comments

• Hi. How did it go when you added the second BP Coffee?

• Try adding L-glutamine or some branch chain amino acids? In the Rapid fatness protocol, Dave recommends L-glutamine when you're feeling tired and weak. Maybe this will help?

• @Skinny_A83 said:
    Try adding L-glutamine or some branch chain amino acids? In the Rapid fatness protocol, Dave recommends L-glutamine when you're feeling tired and weak. Maybe this will help?

Is that the fast food diet?