coffee enemas

does the body absorb caffeine during coffee enema?
I want to know if better to avoid it at the evening.

anyone knows how much caffeine approx is ingested? is it usually more than drinking or less?

Comments

• Jason MillerJason Miller Mother nature isn't stupid mod

Unless you liver is in your rectum you'll be fine.

My Crossfit auto template programming here, body composition coaching through Eat to Perform here,
  • Anything you put up your bum is going straight into your blood which is why drug suppositories and even oxygen are administrated this way. In general it is much faster and higher peak plasma level then oral. Don't do the CEs in the evening the caffeine can wire you.

• Jason MillerJason Miller Mother nature isn't stupid mod

So then feces is constantly going into your blood?.... hmmm, might want to study up and try again.

My Crossfit auto template programming here, body composition coaching through Eat to Perform here,
  • What's the deal on this? why do people shove ecstasy up there poop shoot at festivals to get a quicker kick from the drugs?

@Jason Miller said:
    So then feces is constantly going into your blood?.... hmmm, might want to study up and try again.

• I always do my coffee enemas at night, per the instructions of my gut health coach. It has never made me wired, ever. Do some research - there's tons of information out there about the how, when, and why to do them. Here's one link: https://draxe.com/coffee-enema/