Coffee without Bulletproof Diet

I was wondering if it is still beneficial to drink the Bulletproof coffee without following the bulletproof diet. If anyone has some input, that would be greatly appreciated.

Tagged:

Comments

• I would never combine BPC with a moderate-high carb diet, you'll end up more likely to consume too many calories. If you're active and burn a lot of calories maybe you'll be alright, or if your not making BPC with 2tbs butter and 2tbs mct oil, again may not be a big deal.

As far as benefits of BPC. I think most are exaggerated, at least as far as what the butter and oil is doing. I love high quality black coffee as a drink and a drug and do not need butter and oil to get what I want out of it. If you feel the benefits keep it up.

Hope this feed back helps,

Make, [then,] thyself to grow to the same stature as the Greatness which transcends all measure; leap forth from every body; transcend all Time; become Eternity; and [thus] shalt thou know God. Conceiving nothing is impossible unto thyself, think thyself deathless and able to know all,—all arts, all sciences, the way of every life.  – Corpus Hermeticum XI “The Mind of Hermes”