Where Can I Get Provigil Online?

From a reliable source. I'm new to smart drugs and nootropics. Anyone on it?

Comments

• StevoStevo Upgrade in Progress
    Depending on the country you're in, it is likely a prescription drug. So you have to get a Dr to prescribe it for you somehow.
  • edited February 2013
    Someone I know used this link to do some research...

http://www.bulletpro...aders-chime-in/

He said be sure the 200mg Modalert pills ship from Sun Pharma (India) and you'll be fine. They even come with a doctor's Rx. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

https://mymodafinil.net/

Takes up to 3 weeks from order to mailbox.
    Seeing through the chaotic.

• Someone I know used this link to do some research...

http://www.bulletpro...aders-chime-in/

He said be sure the 200mg Modalert pills ship from Sun Pharma (India) and you'll be fine. They even come with a doctor's Rx. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

https://mymodafinil.net/

Takes up to 3 weeks from order to mailbox.

Unfortunately they don't ship to Canada. Is there anyone that ships over here?
  • I found 2 that ship to Canada, wondering if anyone has had any experience with them...

http://gomedstore.com/prescriptions/modalert/

http://www.edandmore.com/generic-provigil
  • Hey Blade! If you haven't already, get the book The Dark Fields by Alan Glynn.

It is the novel that the movie Limitless was based on, but takes so many different twists than the film version, you will lose yourself in it and be surprised at how it unfolds. So much more detail of how his mind on the drug works, and how he makes his climb up the financial ladder. I couldn't recommend it any higher than I do. Modafinil is the closest I have come to the effects in the book. Clean, clear. The ability to get lost in work, and forget to eat or drink. I keep water nearby just as a reminder. I've dabbled here and there, going through I believe 120 pills (with my wife taking her share of I'd guess 35-40% of them) since mid September...but have never taken it for more than 2 days in a row...largely due to not having enough "work to do" to justify the added focus. I'm going for it this time to see if there are any accumulative effects, and will be taking one 200mg Modalert each morning for the next 21 days. (today is day #2) Planning on spending some of the added focus and energy creating a blog and learning how to set it up nice with HTML 5 and such. (I know virtually nothing of blogging/programming/coding now) At less than $2 per pill, it may be the best bang for your buck there is.

• Hey Blade! If you haven't already, get the book The Dark Fields by Alan Glynn.

It is the novel that the movie Limitless was based on, but takes so many different twists than the film version, you will lose yourself in it and be surprised at how it unfolds. So much more detail of how his mind on the drug works, and how he makes his climb up the financial ladder. I couldn't recommend it any higher than I do. Modafinil is the closest I have come to the effects in the book. Clean, clear. The ability to get lost in work, and forget to eat or drink. I keep water nearby just as a reminder. I've dabbled here and there, going through I believe 120 pills (with my wife taking her share of I'd guess 35-40% of them) since mid September...but have never taken it for more than 2 days in a row...largely due to not having enough "work to do" to justify the added focus. I'm going for it this time to see if there are any accumulative effects, and will be taking one 200mg Modalert each morning for the next 21 days. (today is day #2) Planning on spending some of the added focus and energy creating a blog and learning how to set it up nice with HTML 5 and such. (I know virtually nothing of blogging/programming/coding now) At less than $2 per pill, it may be the best bang for your buck there is.

Cool, thanks for the recommendation. Let me know how your experiment works out!
  • NowayoutNowayout
    edited March 2013

I have had great success with MyModafinil.net over about 3 or 4 transactions.  It always arrives in 10-15 days and never had any problems.

The person behind it is a reddittor and offers a decent discount by using the code here - https://mymodafinil.net/reddit/

I have been using modafinil long term (5 years - since 2008) with great results.  I buy the 200mg pills and split them in half.  I always (90% of time)  take 100mg in the morning and sometimes will supplement with 100mg in the late afternoon, depending on what the rest of the day/night looks like.  On rare occasion I will take the full 200mg in the morning, particularly if I have had a very short night (3 hours or less)

I love the focus that it brings and the sleep hacking that it totally allows.  I have a great immunity system (rarely if ever get sick) so sleep deprivation doesn't being on sickness like it does with many people.  I can function on 4 hours of sleep all week long and catch up with 6 or may 7 hours on the weekend.  I will say though that since starting the BP diet, I am sleeping more, typically 6-7 hours.  I am still using 100mg of modafinil most days.  I stopped using it for about 4 weeks to gauge the feeling being on BP and no modafinil, but have started using it again.  I really love the slight to moderate edge that it gives.    It is a must have after pulling an all nighter or a long driving trip...invaluable!

I have also tried AlphaBrain as a replacement, and I must say that it was a completely different feeling.  AB didn't feel like it gave me an edge, the feeling was almost scattered.  I did have great dreams on AB though. 

So I guess I could be called a modafinil poster child. :smile:

Edit: I went back an looked for my first order and found out it was in 2008, so 5 successful years on it!  

Remember, if you're arguing on the internet, you've already lost!

• edited March 2013

Just a footnote:

Attempting to re-supply my stash, I have gone to mymodafinil.net and see a not-so-good trend.  Day one I was in a rush, and unlike mymodafinil.com, although it showed the visa/mastercard logo as acceptable payment methods, they were basically dead links.  Day two I had more time to look into it, and when filling out a purchase order, indeed the credit card options I had success with before no longer worked (at least in my case).  The remaining options were bank wire, bitcoin and paypal.  I had never heard of bitcoin (and would appreciate feedback as to whether it is trust worthy or not), so I chose paypal.  I placed my order and clicked on paypal as my method of payment, but the order just kind of died there.  I received no confirmation e-mail, nor any sign of action in my paypal account.  It said to give it 24 hours, so I gave it 48...still nothing.  Day three I see they ONLY have the option to pay with Bitcoin.  

I enjoyed the successful transactions using their site before, but now I am looking (just like the original poster) for more options that are trust worthy.  

Nowayout:  Thanks for the code...it took like $36 off a double max order. (that I cannot place)  If you have contact with the person behind it or any new information I would appreciate it.  My stock is on pace to be gone in a few weeks.

• Sportsbettingman - I placed an order on the sixth and am having a similar experience. I did not receive a confirmation email but did receive a Paypal payment request (chose the Paypal payment option when ordering) from Break The Grid. Considering I did not place any other PayPal orders recently and the amount requested from Break The Grid was the same as my order from mymoda I assumed it was them billing me so I sent the funds - maybe unwisely so.

I did some quick googling and it seems everyone is having similar issues. They haven't responded to questions via twitter in a few days and some people are saying they haven't been responding to emails either. I sent them an email tonight, using their contact us feature, requesting an update on my order. I'll let you know if and when they respond. Please share any info you receive as well.

One side question: assuming we're all just overachievers and/or over thinking the situation, and we do receive our orders - can you post a pic of what you've recived from them in the past? I've read some other sites warning of fakes and I'm really sketched out by this so I want to verify the packaging, color, writing, etc. before consuming. Thanks
  • update: got a response from my modafinil dot net and it seems like they're back on schedule.

• OceanRayOceanRay
    edited March 2013

One side question: assuming we're all just overachievers and/or over thinking the situation, and we do receive our orders - can you post a pic of what you've recived from them in the past? I've read some other sites warning of fakes and I'm really sketched out by this so I want to verify the packaging, color, writing, etc. before consuming. Thanks

http://www.gwern.net/Modafinil#examples

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/modvigil/\

If you google the brand name of whatever you get, pics should be easy to find. 

• StevoStevo Upgrade in Progress

Just a quick brainfart: Is there a way to manufacture your own modafinil? I mean, if teenagers can cook meth in a crude garage setup, surely it's possible?

• Just a quick brainfart: Is there a way to manufacture your own modafinil? I mean, if teenagers can cook meth in a crude garage setup, surely it's possible?

Sure no problem.  :ugeek:

There are a number of direct methods for the synthesis of modafinil in a simple, small-scale laboratory though the principle seems to be to react its constituent organic ester or acid chloride with ammonia in the presence of methanol.

A popular synthesis involves heating 2,2-diphenylmethanol in thiourea to about 80 degrees Celsius whilst bubbling through an excess of hydrogen bromide. THIS STEP MUST BE PERFORMED UNDER A FUME HOOD AND CONSTANTLY SUPERVISED. The solution should be left to cool for a few hours once complete and a slight excess of chloroethanoic acid in alkaline solution (usually sodium hydroxide solution) is heated under reflux for about half an hour, and again left to cool. This turns the 2,2-diphenylmethanol into its thioether with ethanoic acid. This compound is further oxidised by selective oxidation of the sulphur atom by warming to 30 degrees Celsius in the presence of hydrogen peroxide for about three hours. The methyl ester of the acid is created by mixing an alkaline solution of dimethyl sulphate at 25 degrees Celsius completely for about an hour. Extraction of this compound should then take place using a Buchner flask under reduced pressure. It should be dried and weighed using an accurate balance to calculate the percentage yield. Adding a solution of anhydrous ammonia in methanol for four hours at room temperature allows the formation of modafinil which can be purified and isolated.

The preparation of modafinil in a laboratory is as follows. Add 19.5 grams of benzhydrylthioethanoic acid to 114ml benzene and introduce into a three-necked flask which has been set up with a connected dropping funnel and operational condenser. Carefully heat the mixture and add 19ml of thionyl chloride dropwise ensuring that the reaction proceeds at as slow a pace as is practical. Once all the thionyl chloride has been added heat the reaction mixture under reflux for about 60 minutes and then allow the mixture to cool to ambient conditions. Carry out vacuum filtration such that the excess solvent and reagents evaporate off. A translucent orange liquid should be left behind in the flask. Do not touch it or breathe its vapour as it is a highly reactive chemical.

Dissolve the orange liquid in 100ml dichloromethane and add dropwise to a three-necked flask containing 35ml ammonia dissolved in 40ml distilled water. A condenser should also be connected to the flask. The reaction will have reached completion when an organic layer is seen to have separated from the hydrous layer in the flask. Extract the organic layer and wash it with a dilute solution of sodium hydroxide in water, then dry it using sodium sulphate. Evaporate off the solvent and dissolve in isopropoxyisopropane. Crystals of modafinil will precipitate out of the solution and 16.8 grams should be obtainable giving an overall yield of 86%.

The industrial preparation of modafinil is as follows. Pour 5.72 litres of a 48% solution of hydrobromic acid and 880ml distilled water in a large container with a 20 litre capacity, which has been designed to be suitable for extreme chemical reactions to take place within it. Slowly dissolve one kilogram of thiourea and gradually raise the temperature of the reaction mixture to 60 degrees Celsius. Once this reaction is complete, let the mixture cool down again to room temperature. Use distilled water to wash out the crystals after filtration. Create a paste of this substance with 5.5 litres of distilled water and pour it all into a new 20-litre container and add 3.5 litres of sodium hydroxide solution to this. Raise the temperature up to 70 degrees Celsius. Dissolve 1.144 kilograms of chloroethanoic acid in 2.2 litres distilled water and very slowly pour into the now-hot reaction container. Heat the mixture under reflux for about half an hour once all the chloroethanoic acid is poured in and mixed. Let the mixture cool back to room temperature. Benzhydrylethanoic acid has been made but this compound stays in solution.

Extract the benzhydrylethanoic acid using filtration and crystallisation and add it to a reaction container with a capacity to hold 20 litres and add 6 litres of distilled water to it. Pour in 1.1 litres of sodium hydroxide and 1.848 kilograms of sodium hydrogencarbonate very carefully. Introduce 2.1 litres of dimethyl sulphate to this. After leaving to stand for about sixty minutes, remove crystals of methylbenzhydrylsulphinyl ethanoate by filtering, chemical drying and washing with solvent.

Add one kilogram of pure methylbenzhydrylsulphinyl ethanoate to 3.5 litres of dry methanol in a 10-litre flask. Pass dry ammonia gas through this mixture for at least an hour and keep in chemical contact until the reaction is complete, for about a further three hours. Isolate the product compound by filtering and chemical drying. Use a 4 parts distilled water to 1 part methanol by volume solution to start isolating the crystals. Then use a 9 parts distilled water to 1 part methanol by volume solution. Use vacuum filtration to isolate and purify the white modafinil crystals. Confirm the purity of the modafinil by ascertaining its melting temperature. The closer to 165 degrees Celsius it is, the higher its purity.

This process should only be carried out by a trained and qualified chemist as many of the steps are hazardous. A health and safety appraisal should be carried out prior to any attempts to make modafinil.

That was easy!  So...how is that order process going?

• Nowayout:  Thanks for the code...it took like $36 off a double max order. (that I cannot place)  If you have contact with the person behind it or any new information I would appreciate it.  My stock is on pace to be gone in a few weeks.

Sorry, I don't have any knowledge of them other than through the order process.  Twitter does seem to be the best way to get hold of them.  I have seen some of the same issues with the site, but they always seems to be fixed in a few days or so.  Amazon.com it is not...but I have always received my orders and the product has always been authentic.  It just seems to be the best supplier these days. 

• Is it ok to split modalert into quarters or halves? Has anyone done this? I read it has a time release coating and I'm unsure it this will effect it's ability to be split.
  • Is it ok to split modalert into quarters or halves? Has anyone done this? I read it has a time release coating and I'm unsure it this will effect it's ability to be split.

I split the 200gram tablet quite often, taking 100grams in the morning and then sometimes another 100grams later in the day (depending on how I feel or how late a night I am expecting). 

I am pretty sure they are not time release, at least not the Modalert I get from mymodafinil.net.  It will dissolve very fast in a little water.

They come in 10 packs, silver foil with purple writing, made in India.

• Finally got my 1st Modalert package... I felt a slight focus... is it best to take it on an empty stomach or a light meal?

• edited March 2013

Finally got my 1st Modalert package... I felt a slight focus... is it best to take it on an empty stomach or a light meal?

=======================================

My routine (say I get up at 6:30am) is either first thing in the morning along with BP coffee, or sometimes (because the BP coffee has such a strong effect on its own) I'll drink my customary two large cups, then pop one around 10am if I have a longer mentally-fatiguing day planned.  I can usually feel it kicking in within 20 minutes.  Some days it kicks in stronger than others based on the many variables.  Heavy drinking the night before renders it almost worthless.  (other than possibly assisting with the hangover)   The line from Limitless was spot on..."I found that if I maintained an even dose, remembered to eat, drank NO ALCOHOL, the blackouts didn't occur."  This is now my biggest goal.  The elimination of alcohol from my daily routine.  

Just a couple questions if I may.  Which site did you end up using, how long did they take, and are they the 200mg pills?   I'm down to either using Bitcoin or trying a new supplier.

• bladeblade
    edited March 2013

=======================================

My routine (say I get up at 6:30am) is either first thing in the morning along with BP coffee, or sometimes (because the BP coffee has such a strong effect on its own) I'll drink my customary two large cups, then pop one around 10am if I have a longer mentally-fatiguing day planned.  I can usually feel it kicking in within 20 minutes.  Some days it kicks in stronger than others based on the many variables.  Heavy drinking the night before renders it almost worthless.  (other than possibly assisting with the hangover)   The line from Limitless was spot on..."I found that if I maintained an even dose, remembered to eat, drank NO ALCOHOL, the blackouts didn't occur."  This is now my biggest goal.  The elimination of alcohol from my daily routine.  

Just a couple questions if I may.  Which site did you end up using, how long did they take, and are they the 200mg pills?   I'm down to either using Bitcoin or trying a new supplier.

====================================

edandmore.com 200mg sun modalert

they only accept cheque or money order

took about a month to get here (Canada) from sending the cheque to receiving the item

• I took my first dose of 100mg on Saturday and I felt great but Sunday and yesterday I was exhausted and had intermittent headaches. Is this common?
  • Just placed a nice sized order with sunmodalert.com.  They seemed the most worthy of my investment when considering website review, method of payment and price.  I will check back sometime in the next month with their delivery timeliness.

• I've been looking for weeks for a pharmacy that would take credit cards. So the sunmodalert.com is a good find. Let us know how they do.

I am trying modup.net for the first time, as they take PayPal. But after the order, I found out it was Modavigil. I had tried that before and had no

effect worth talking about. I did ask their 'support' and was told that the Modavigil is 'better quality and consistent manufacture'. If anyone has

taken both, please let me know your results.

So far, they have been the fastest with EMS. It was in prep on Tuesday, and now in NYC customs today.

And BTW, I've been out for about a week, and was totally off my game. Lazy, slow, unmotivated. I run an intense computer services company

with multiple clients all over the US, and with the lack of sleep (normal for me) it has been horrible. But a friend lent me a few until the new shipment

arrives.

It's like Dave said, 'black and white to color', or to paraphrase the movie "Eddie's back"    :cool:

• I find armodafinil much better. 

Have bought from here twice. 

https://mymodafinil.net/armodafinil/

• Customs retention of modafinil order from New Delhi
  • Is customs retention normal? Rx shop says it is. Just a small order status of shipment says us customs retention other. Anyone else run into this?
  • edited November 2013

If you are daily tracking...yes...there seems to be a pit-stop through customs with each order.

If you just wait it out...start checking the mailbox after two-three weeks have passed.

I may have mixed up where I responded to my last post here, but the delivery timeliness and packaging where excellent.  Received the package before three weeks passed, well wrapped and great quality product. (at least compared to what I've taken before.)  Modalert 200mg.

• I brought modafinil from mymodafinil.net and had a good experience. I choose them as they have an active twitter account which made me feel better that people were getting their orders and that it was the real deal.

I am not sure if to try the armodafinil or not as I know less about it compared to modafinil or modalert as it's branded by sun pharma

• I brought modafinil from mymodafinil.net and had a good experience. I choose them as they have an active twitter account which made me feel better that people were getting their orders and that it was the real deal.

I am not sure if to try the armodafinil or not as I know less about it compared to modafinil or modalert as it's branded by sun pharma

Modafinil is a racemic mixture containing equal parts of two isomers.  Both isomers seem to have an effective. 

Armodafinil is the the "R" enantiomer (the most active one).

Some  say that armodafinil is a "purified" version.  This is technically true, but it also removes the "L" enantiomer that has some secondary action.

Best course of action?  Try them both.

• rmathesrmathes
    edited November 2013

ok, just throwing this out there. I just tried modafinil for the first time this week. Got it from India, label says Modvigil, 200 mg modafinil tablets. Started at 50mg, nothing, 100 mg, nothing. 200 mg, nothing but a light headache.

This stuff ain't for me. So how should I put this...i've now got about 57 of these tablets left. Might just throw them away as I'm done with this experiment. Have felt absolutely no positive changes from taking this. If anyone has suggestions on a better way to "dispose" of these, feel free to PM me.

Note: these have now been "disposed".

• Previously, I'd just ended an experiment with a bottle of Alpha GPC. Tried 2 capsules morning and night. No change from that, either.

Maybe some people for whatever reason just don't respond to this stuff. Looks like I'm one of 'em.  Wish I hadn't wasted the money on this stuff, but oh well.