Best time of day to take Glutathione Force

I just purchased the glutathione force and I was wondering when I am supposed to take this? I have read lots of people saying that they take it 20 to 30 minutes before a meal. I also read in Dave's book to take it before bedtime. What is everyone's opinion on this I can't find much material about it...

Comments

• at night before bed with some vitamin c

• I take Korfactor first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I feel the effects more when I take it like that.

• dazdaz today is a good day ✭✭✭
    edited September 9

@MichaMan said:
    I take Korfactor first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I feel the effects more when I take it like that.

@MichaMan Who makes Korfactor ? what ~brand...

fake it till you make it

• @daz said:

@MichaMan said:
    I take Korfactor first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I feel the effects more when I take it like that.

@MichaMan Who makes Korfactor ? what ~brand...

It is the old syringe formula, looks like Dave Asprey launched under a different brand, Korfactor.

• dazdaz today is a good day ✭✭✭

'google' found no connection between Dave & Korfactor, not to say one isn't there tho.

fake it till you make it

• @daz said:
    'google' found no connection between Dave & Korfactor, not to say one isn't there tho.

If you look at the previous syringe formula and the Korfactor syringe formula, it's the same thing. There has to be a connection, right? Maybe has something to do with this last round of funding? Could be some big changes coming.