Ethical Coffee Beans

Can anyone tell me anything about this statement on Ethical Coffee's site? They reference that these beans are "perfect for a cup of Bulletproof Coffee," which I initially hoped meant they were tested for mycotoxins and held to a similar standard, but now am thinking it could just mean that they are coffee... :(

Here is the web link:

https://shop.cdn.ethicalbean.com/products/classic-medium-roast-whole-bean-coffee

Comments

• I would assume they are referring to how the flavor of the coffee will be complimented by adding mct oil and butter.

As far as being concerned with mycotoxins...if you're paying >$12/ per 12oz of coffee you really should not need to worry about mycotoxins. Beans at that price point are the best of the best.

Make, [then,] thyself to grow to the same stature as the Greatness which transcends all measure; leap forth from every body; transcend all Time; become Eternity; and [thus] shalt thou know God. Conceiving nothing is impossible unto thyself, think thyself deathless and able to know all,—all arts, all sciences, the way of every life.  – Corpus Hermeticum XI “The Mind of Hermes”