New bulletproof cold brew coffee high in carbs?

Hi everyone
I've just ordered several boxes of the new Bulletproof cold brew coffee and for my surprise one serving has 17g of carbs! Is this considered net carbs that could actually break the interminent fast?
I try to stay bellow 50g of net carbs/day. What's the net carb of this product?
Thanks!

Comments

• dazdaz today is a good day ✭✭✭

fake it till you make it

• It did not knock me out of ketosis (taken in the afternoon), so I presume the carbs are from the alcohol sugars and would not break the IF.

• Thanks!

• Cold brew coffee is usually 3 or less carbs a serving. Regular coffee actually has more carbs than most people think. 16oz of coffee is about 2 or less. Its not going to trigger an insulin responce. Thats what matters.

• @Blasphyx said:
    Cold brew coffee is usually 3 or less carbs a serving. Regular coffee actually has more carbs than most people think. 16oz of coffee is about 2 or less. Its not going to trigger an insulin responce. Thats what matters.

All the official cold brew coffees have more than 5 grams of carbs, with 3 out of 4 having over 15g of carbs. Does anyone know if we should be taking these carbs into consideration? Because if so I'll be switching back to homemade.

• looks like the flavored coffee has the carbs. The original / collagen they added monkfruit to, which seems like where the carbs are coming from. Collagen does not have carbs, so it must be the flavor scientists that thought sweeter is better. My opinion is that with all that fat, low carb is the best, but I am sure that market research will show that more people will buy it if its sweeter. BP is a business.

• sugar alcohols can usually be regarded the same as dietary fiber for most people...some get an insulin response from the taste of sweetness though, regardless of the calories in said sweetness.