Detox Symptoms - Vibe Plate makes a "hangover" like I had 15 beers

Hoping someone can help me find some answers here, as I have been looking into this for the past couple of years with not much to go off of.

Sex: Male
Weight: 158 lbs

My related history:
4 years ago I started feeling what I would describe as hangovers from alcohol, as I had never had them. I started to realize these weren't hangovers in the sense of what everyone else knew as a hangover. It got so bad that even a single sip would leave me feeling horrible for up to 2-3 days. Conventional advice was "drink more water", "try not mixing alcohols" , "only have a couple drinks".... I tried all types of combinations, but they did not work. SO, I stopped drinking altogether, as the horrible feelings started to affect my performance and my cognitive function. I would describe the "hangover" symptoms as aches in my arms and legs, a sense of a fever, and tingly sensations. Similar to a cold or flue. A couple months ago I used a vibe plate for 15 minutes. The next day I had the exact "hangover" feelings I had with alcohol. It impacted my work, so I has hesitant to do it again. I tried it again the following week, and the same thing happened. So I stopped doing that. Yesterday, I did my 2nd cyro session and did 30 minutes in a Infrared sauna (my first time), and a couple hours later I was feeling similar hangover symptoms. Today I feel them as well. I will note that the hangover symptoms are always delayed until I start eating. I could go out and drink 15 drinks, then sleep. Wake up and go all day without hangover symptoms if I didn't eat. As soon as I eat, all the symptoms set in.

Possibly Related:
I would have a gastritis attack leaving me with intense chest and back pains (brought me to the ER) a couple times, usually following a couple alcoholic beverages (another reason I don't drink anymore). I also have multiple food sensitivities, and I believe i had low stomach acid and as a result low bile.

My Thoughts:
I suspect something is wrong with my detox systems. I have taken glutathione, but it does not appear to have an affect. There could be a lymph issue, but I don't know. My father and his father/mother had lymphoma, but was supposedly not genetic. Does anyone have any idea of whats going on with me? I don't want to fix this just so I can drink again, but all this signifies that a system in my body is not functioning correctly. I wonder how it has impacted my life in subtle ways. I would greatly appreciate anyone input, as my mother also feels similar sensations after getting something as simple as a massage.

Thank You