Intermittent Fasting and Bulletproof Coffee

Good Morning All. I am relatively new to the world of Keto Dieting, Biohacking, Ketogenesis, Peak Performance, and the like. I am slowly embracing and integrating principles to change my lifestyle and ramp up my metabolism while detoxifying, among many other benefits. I am now starting my 4th week of Intermittent Fasting on a 16/8 protocol that I will shift today to a 17/7. Eventually, I would like to attain the 18/6. My question, one that I have searched for but unable to find an answer to, is: If I put a piece of 90% Cacao in my Bulletproof Coffee in the morning does that break my fast? Please be gentle if the answer is obvious and I am just feeling my way around an ever-evolving and burgeoning body of knowledge. Any guidance or suggestions or an outright answer will be much appreciated! Thank you.

Comments

• Jason MillerJason Miller Mother nature isn't stupid mod

Having even the coffee breaks your fast, the only true fast is water only. That is why it is called BP intermittent fasting, not regular IF.

My Crossfit auto template programming here, body composition coaching through Eat to Perform here,
  • It supercharges your fast. Coffee speeds up the transition to autophagy.