Came into a little money...what should I invest in to feel my best?

Came into some money unexpectedly and feel very fortunate. Want to invest some of it in feeling tremendous. Thought it would be a fun thread to discuss. If you received an extra $1,000 unexpectedly, what would you invest in to feel great and improve your health?

How about $10,000?

How about $100,000?

Comments

• I would invest in my retirement fund, hobbies, and a vacation.

Make, [then,] thyself to grow to the same stature as the Greatness which transcends all measure; leap forth from every body; transcend all Time; become Eternity; and [thus] shalt thou know God. Conceiving nothing is impossible unto thyself, think thyself deathless and able to know all,—all arts, all sciences, the way of every life.  – Corpus Hermeticum XI “The Mind of Hermes”

• 1000-pay ahead on bills (alaska is expensive) would result in less stress
    10,000- car repair (new engine) or some of that awesome equipment david markets, along with as much gear as i could want.
    100,000- down payment on a new property anywhere in the world i would want, or a way to pay off part of my mortgage and travel luxuriously as much as i could want.

• Thanks for the suggestions. Definitely great ways to spend extra cash!

What I'm looking more of here though are things related to the topics often covered in these forums: nutrition, supplements, biohacks, etc. For example, were it $100k of newly found money, perhaps 40 Days of Zen? For $1k, is there an easier/cheaper hack to feeling great people would recommend (maybe it's just a lot of bulletproof coffee!).

Thanks in advance for any help...

• invest it so that the 1k, 10k, 100k, turns into millions

• Personally, I'd rather spend money on useful things or on those you wanted to purchase long ago. I, for one, spent my money on a telescope because I always wanted to watch stars, Moon's craters, to follow the largest asteroids https://solarstory.net/asteroids/largest-asteroids and so on. So, spend money on a hobby.

• Such investors look hilarious. I mean, you ask people on the internet what to do with money. Meh. I'd advise you study economy and take your own decision. Don't worry about essays, they can easily be done by superiorpapers