Staying Bulletproof while in an emergency

I live in Puerto Rico recently we had a Cat 4 (5) hurricane and the island was devastated there is almost no organic fresh food around. Does anyone have tips to stay bulletproof in this type of situation?

Comments

• eanageleanagel
    edited November 16

so sorry to hear about your challenge and what has happened, and i hope you are staying safe. i guess in this situation, one good option might be to use activated charcoal for foods that are less than bulletproof until everything is restored. if it is hard to order it online at this time, i'm sure there has to be some at a local location. the way i use it is when the food is less than good for me, i take it with the meal, but if the meal is bulletproof, i take it one hour after my meal at least. side effects may include constipation, so i drink a full glass of water and take magnesium. (drink the water at least, and i take the magnesium at least 1 hour away from the charcoal because of its adsorption capability) i take it at least twice a day, 2-4 capsules. if you take supplements, or medications, be sure to not take those at the same time as the charcoal. i am not a doctor, but i just thought i would share my experience and what research turned up for me online.

I hope this helps, if i think of more, i'll post. things will get better.

• @eanagel said:
    so sorry to hear about your challenge and what has happened, and i hope you are staying safe. i guess in this situation, one good option might be to use activated charcoal for foods that are...<

Thanks for the reply. Things are getting better now. I have been using activated charcoal. I think it helps