My digestion is horrible! Help

Hello, up untill a year ago, I ate a really bad diet full of processed foods, candy, soda, not many veggies.. ect. But 1 year ago I changed my diet to all organic, no pork, no diary, little beef, no processed foods, lots of fruits and veggies. How ever, my digestion hasn't been that great. I am a weight lifter and eat alot of clean food, but I'm affriad my digestion troubles are holding me back. Here is my diet every day... 6 free range eggs, 12 oz free range chicken ( replaced with wild salmon a couple times a week) 1/2 cup of steel cut oats, 2 cups of spinach, half cup of kale, 2 cups of white rice (measured dry) 2 cups of mixed berries, chia seeds, hemp seeds, some coconut oil, 1 cup of broccoli, 1 cup of bell peppers, 2 apples, 2 bananas, a couple kiwis and other various fruits I might be hungry for. Maybe some peanut butter as a snack and 1 Guinness (beer) with dinner. This all adds up to 3500 cal, 4 meals a day. I really don't get it. I've been eating fermented foods and probiotics and they haven't been helping. My poop is soft and mushy and is not solid at all. Sometimes it's green. It's really bugging me because I know something is wrong. When I eat one meal a day my poop is pretty good. I don't feel sick to the stomach or anything, just bad poops. Any help or input would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• Man I have something similar, have had for years since becoming vegetarian about 10 years ago ( I stopped vegetarian about 3 years ago) my digestion is slowly getting better but still not perfect.
    EGGS man. Eggs could be messing wth you big time, especially 6 a day! Ive had to quit eggs, dairy ( No ghee, no butter !!??) and avocado, because I over did them at various stages! Not helpful for a weight lifter I know!