Rapid fat Loss Protocol- Modified?

eanageleanagel
edited November 20 in Bulletproof Diet

I have been asking a lot of community questions, thanks for your patience, everyone!

I am testing out RFLP method in an attempt to help me "reset" and break my plateau. at this time, i dropped from 220 to about 150 and have been roughly the same weight for about 10 months or so. it's still a lot because i am a small woman of 5 foot tall and i want to get to 116. i have done this method for about 3 days, and been very patient thus far just to see if it would resolve, but i wanted to propose something.
I am following the protocol as recommended on the blog, with the exception of no caffeine. (i cannot consume it)

here are my questions:

1.I noticed that after only about 30-45 minutes of consuming another serving of fat, i am ravenously hungry again, and craving my vegetables and protein! I am certain i am eating enough of it, ie in the form of organic grass fed Ghee, coconut oil, and avocado oil for variety, so, what is going on, will it pass?

2.I only plan to be on this for about 2-3 weeks and then go back to classic BP gradually with a new set of reevaluated habits (it's been a while since i got a refresher). i am trying to make sure i do this right, so should i include a small daily meal, even if it breaks away from the method?

3.i don't know if i reduce excersise, or increase nutrient intake? or both

i don't want to stress my body too much. i have been doing a lot of experimenting lately, (i thought i was done but experimenting is never really done lol) and just started HIIT 3-4x a week (strength 2x a week for 15 minutes, cardio 1-2x a week for 30 minutes) in an attempt to build and preserve muscle.

1. or is this method for me?

let me know what you all think!