How to make fat water

Does anyone know how to make a hjome version of NO fat water?

Comments

• I’m interested, as well.

I wish Bulletproof would come out with Fat Water in powder form in a tub. As it stands right now, we’re paying more for the packing costs.

• jcg3jcg3 ✭✭✭

Fat water is all about the convenience factor. Instead of grabbing a gatorade, you can grab a fat water.

A home version would be pretty simple - put some water and brain octane oil in a blender, blend it up, drink. If you want to get fancy you can try and match some of the flavors or do your own, maybe add a little bit of the vitamins that are in fat water too.

The flavors are going to be the more difficult part if you want to get the same taste. Otherwise, your own flavors shouldn't be too hard - just add some lemon juice, maybe some stevia...

• edited December 2017

@jcg3 said:
    Fat water is all about the convenience factor. Instead of grabbing a gatorade, you can grab a fat water.

A home version would be pretty simple - put some water and brain octane oil in a blender, blend it up, drink. If you want to get fancy you can try and match some of the flavors or do your own, maybe add a little bit of the vitamins that are in fat water too.

The flavors are going to be the more difficult part if you want to get the same taste. Otherwise, your own flavors shouldn't be too hard - just add some lemon juice, maybe some stevia...

I appreciate the Brain Octane advice.

I don't buy the "convenience factor" argument -- or, at least, don't think it's a good one. You mentioned Gatorade as the go-to convenience drink for most people, but Gatorade comes in tubs and packets, as well. I don't see why Bulletproof cannot create a dry formula of Fat Water in a tub and sell it like that; it would be cheaper for the consumers.

Also, plastic bottles are bad for the environment -- which is not in keeping either Bulletproof principles.

I'm currently drinking Electrolyte Supreme, a Zero-calorie, mineral-loaded drink that Jimmy Moore introduced to me: http://www.jigsawhealth.com/supplements/electrolyte-supreme/

I'm going to start adding C8 oil to it.

• jcg3jcg3 ✭✭✭

I'd consider grabbing a bottle of fat water more convenient than mixing something myself. Or more convenient than making a cup of bulletproof coffee, or similar.

If you're looking for something like a packet - you could always try instamix. Or powdered MCTs. Not sure how the costs compare.

If fat water becomes as popular as gatorade and they have a whole product marketing team working on how to sell it to more people, then maybe they'll come out with tubs and packets. Until then you can probably do pretty well mixing up something yourself.