Drinking BPC When I Have High Triglycerides?

I currently suffer from high triglycerides. The normal level should be below 150 and mine are 350.

To attempt to fix this, I've done the following:
1. Taking concentrated fish oil pills with 900mg of Omega-3s twice a day.
2. Working out 6 days a week for 45 minutes to 1 hour and 15 minutes (before I was working out 3 days a week for 1 hour)
3. Changed my diet so that I eat less carbs (only brown rice, quinoa, lentil-flour pasta, or oats) with organic meat, fish and vegetables.

I've been doing this for 2 months now and feel and look great. However, I won't find out if my triglycerides have lowered until next month. I've been reading Head Strong and tried BPC for the first time today and felt incredible. However, when I looked at the Brain Octane Oil and saw 14 grams of Caprylic Acid Triglycerides, I panicked. Will BPC raise the triglycerides in my body that I'm trying very hard to lower? I probably won't drink anymore BPC as a precaution until I get the results of my next blood test.

Comments

• Are you eating "high" carb everyday? You could do the full bulletproof diet so you can be powered by fat through like 80 percent of the week and use those triglycerides for fuel. On your carb days, maybe consider more "bulletproof" carbs?

Less carbs is the right idea...its the excess carbohydrates that turn to trigs, especially sugar. Using fat for fuel should have a more dramatic impact. Maybe do traditional bulletproof but doing legit pure black coffee fasting rather than bulletproof fat fasting to further make use of your potential new fuel reserves. Also, not exactly a bulletproof concern, but try not to go overboard on the saturated fat despite how prized the fat is around here.. Get lots of monounsaturated fat too. Avocados, olives, cooking oils made from eithsr...(but dont cook with olive oil)

• Thanks for the response. My carb intake per day is probably somewhere between 75g - 150g which feels relatively low for me, but I know I can do better in that area. I will try to eat less carbs and more fat and try out intermediate fasting as well. Thank's to the Head Strong book, I now cook with ghee butter instead of extra virgin olive oil (had no idea the oil's beneficial properties get destroyed while cooking). I guess I'll try to do all this before I start drinking more bulletproof coffee.