Mid afternoon carb craving

edited January 26 in Bulletproof Diet

I find myself craving carbs in the afternoon, like I could throw down a whole sheet pan of sweet potato or plantains. I’m not restricting carbs heavily because I’m nursing my baby, but before starting the bulletproof diet I wasn’t craving carbs this way. Should I eat more fat? Eat the carbs anyway? What do you suggest?

• edited January 28

If I was nursing a baby, I would not restrict my diet whatsoever. Especially, if the plan would be to eat "healthy"/"clean" regardless. Go with your gut and intuition. If you're hungry, eat.

Make, [then,] thyself to grow to the same stature as the Greatness which transcends all measure; leap forth from every body; transcend all Time; become Eternity; and [thus] shalt thou know God. Conceiving nothing is impossible unto thyself, think thyself deathless and able to know all,—all arts, all sciences, the way of every life.  – Corpus Hermeticum XI “The Mind of Hermes”

• Yeah that’s what I’ve been doing. Just curious if anyone else has experienced this (nursing or not).