Found A Deal On The Zeo

I have been watching these on amazon for the last couple months and they are normally $100. I just checked again today and the are only $48 right now! I just ordered one and I figured if anybody else has been on the fence about getting one, now is a good time. The reviews on amazon aren't that great, but everybody says they have good customer service if you have any issues or need a refund.

Here is the link:

Zeo Mobile Sleep Manager

If the link takes you to amazon and the price has changed, I guess you didn't get on it fast enough. It still seems like a great product, I know Dave reccomends it.

Comments

• Woah! quite the price drop. what's the catch I wonder?
  • It appears there is a newer version out there. So I suspect they are just getting rid of old inventory.
  • ZakZak
    edited February 2013
    I got it 2 days after I ordered it, it's legit! The first thing I did was download the firmware update (suggested on the myzeo.com website). I tought it was too good to be true, but I have it now and have used it the last two nights. I know these things aren't perfect, but it's a great way to quantify sleep results. I think it will take a little getting used to sleeping with the headband on. Amazon says they have 1 left in stock.
  • i didn't see this post in time... but i did make a bid for 40$ to a seller that had it listed for 80$... they accepted the bid... 47.40$ delivered...... image/icon_cool.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cool:' />
  • edited March 2013

Woah! quite the price drop. what's the catch I wonder?

There seems to be a lot available in the $50-$60 range. I was about to get one when I read this in one of the reviews dated 2-20-13:

"Zeo is pleased to announce the launch of its new Self Service Customer

Support Center. The Self Service Customer Support Center is a

comprehensive, searchable database of common problems and solutions. To

access the Self Service Customer Support Center, please use the

following link and click on the "Help" button. [...]

Effective

01/28/2013, all inquiries to [email protected] will be reviewed

and monitored for new issues, however, please note you will not receive a

direct response at this time. Solutions to new issues will be posted

to the new Self Service Customer Support Center as soon as they are

available.

For purchases of replacement parts and accessories, please visit the Zeo store on Amazon at: http://amzn.to/14nMiJv

Sleep Well,

Zeo Customer Care"

Sounds like they're trimming staff and dumping product. Makes me wonder if they're going out of business. I would still consider getting one but from everything I've read you can only upload the data to the website and access the dashboard there. I'm afraid if the website goes down it would be useless. If there was a way I could export data that wouldn't be a problem.

Of course then there are the sensors that wear out after 90 days. Would I be able to get replacements? I'm thinking I'll wait to see how things shake out.