Cryptocurrency Alt Coins to look out for in 2018/2019?

Ok so I'm fairly new to the cryptocurrency scene and I've recently been trying educate myself on the AltCoins. Obviously no one can realistically predict the market, but I was wondering what everyone's thought on here are as far as making some serious cash in the upcoming years with the Altcoins? Ie. ripple, cardano, doge, monero, dash, etc...

Any advice on any coins would be amazing! Thank You

Comments

• Bullet coin

• Hey! I think that one of the coins to look at in 2018 is definitely CNX. The thing is that cnx is increasing and it has already proved its potential to grow (7 fold in 3 months!). Cryptonex team has announced p2p platform and mobile app launch (hardware wallet development is on) and I strongly beleive, with their introduction cnx price will go up even more. And right now, apart from buying coins, I use their pos mining - when you need to register a web wallet, buy CNX coins, transfer the coins to the desktop wallet and keep it online to receive 12% annually - decent additional profit. They say CNX will become a major player in 2018, so think of it!

• @Tel said:
    Hey! I think that one of the coins to look at in 2018 is definitely CNX. The thing is that cnx is increasing and it has already proved its potential to grow (7 fold in 3 months!). Cryptonex team has announced p2p platform and mobile app launch (hardware wallet development is on) and I strongly beleive, with their introduction cnx price will go up even more. And right now, apart from buying coins, I use their pos mining - when you need to register a web wallet, buy CNX coins, transfer the coins to the desktop wallet and keep it online to receive 12% annually - decent additional profit. They say CNX will become a major player in 2018, so think of it!

Will do! Thank you