The Perfect Bulletproof Diet for Vegetarians

So I have been studying the bulletproof diet for a while and found it very effective. Nevertheless for spiritual reasons I don't eat meat or eggs, because they are not Sattvic energy and therefore cannot really be part of my diet. For the most part everything else is very accurate in the bulletproof diet so I wanted to share my diet for all aspiring Bulletproof Yogis/Vegetarians.

I'm eating the following things:

Chlorella
Spirulina
Moringa
Wheatgrass
Kale
Celery
Carrots
Bananas
Pineapple
Rasberries
Strawberries
Blueberries
Grass-Fed Ghee
Caprylic Acid
Grass-Fed Milk Protein ( https://foodin.fi/kauppa/grassfed-niittyheraproteiini-suklaa-luomu-500g.html )
Maca-powder
Raw Cacao
Bee Pollen
Coconut Flakes
Ginger
Green Tea
Aswagandha
Triphala

Let me know what you think :)

Comments

• Bull of HeavenBull of Heaven ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018

What! No love for olives and avocados :o

Make, [then,] thyself to grow to the same stature as the Greatness which transcends all measure; leap forth from every body; transcend all Time; become Eternity; and [thus] shalt thou know God. Conceiving nothing is impossible unto thyself, think thyself deathless and able to know all,—all arts, all sciences, the way of every life.  – Corpus Hermeticum XI “The Mind of Hermes”

• Wow! Vegetable looks too good. You can get high calories, protein, and nutrition from these vegetables. Great diet plan. Best of luck.