Creamy Berry Jello

edited February 2013 in Recipes
i don't have any specific portions or recipes, per se; i've made like 10X variations in the past couple days. these are amazing and you won't be able to make leftovers happen..

i'd make this with one or two packets of knox gelatin at a time (1 packet = 2 servings jello); i make it in such a manner that they set within like 10m from when i finish mixing.

- 8 packets (two boxes) of knox gelatine

- 2 bags frozen berries (raspberries and blueberries)

- yogurt (my strawberry dannon was hardly bulletproof, but there's surely bulletproof yogurts)

- chocolate protein / chocolate powder / milk / butter / coconut oil / egg / vanilla extract

microwave ~6oz water per packet of knox. mix knox in, then mix protein/cocoa/coconut oil/whatever. mix cold yogurt in, then stir in berries . if you put them into the freezer in bowls (two single-serving bowls per packet for me), they're ready to eat in under 15min.

i've been playing with coconut oil / egg / milk ratios, for texture; there's a lot of promise between coconut oil and gelatin (for texture). these are really good if you go heavy with the blueberries and then put coconut flakes on top before setting them image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />