Could I make a reasonable stack of these supplements?

I have a bunch of supplements which I have used for "general purposes". I am cutting down on supplements, but are interested in trying some of the supplements in terms of being notropics.
Below is a list of what I have.
1. Could you suggest any stacks with these supplements?
My main issue is a sort of "underlying" anxiety, which often makes me unable to do my managerial work effectively and efficiently. I jump from one task to the other, or stop a task.
So what I am looking for is primarily anxiety reduction, combined with focus.
2. If any of these supplements could be improved with only one ingredient, which I do not have, I would appreciate if you could suggest which.
It should be mentioned that I seem to be what I call a "high responder", i.e. that I often have to take rather high doses of supplements in order to feel any effect.

This is what I have:
Ashwaganda, ALC (ALCAR), L-Tyrosine, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, [Actigin (panax notoginseng) (root) and (Rosa roxburghii) fruit], Resveratrol, [Combination product: Rhodiola, Ashwagandha, Astragalus, Dong Quai, Korean Ginseng, Reishi, Rhodiola rosea, Schisandra, Suma root, Wolfberry fruit], DMAE, Ginkgo Biloba, GABA, 5-htp, [Brain Elevate from now supplements (Ginkgo, Rosemary leaf extract, phosphatidyl serine, huperzine, l-glutamine, gotu kola, choline)], [Peace of mind supplement (Ayurveda): (bacopa monniera, alpinia galanga, clycyrrhiza glabra, emblica officinalis, santalum album, myristica fragrans, corallium rubrum, perl)], L-theanine, Alpha-lipoic acid, q10, pqq, dhea, l-carnosine, Pycnogenol, turmeric, Strong vitmain B complex

And I have some "left-over" supplements from when I was body-building:
Bitter orange (6 % synephrine)
T-rex (Theobromine, green tea, gerarium extract)
AMP red stack: (DMAA (1,3 dimethylamine), synephrine, guarana, theobroma cacau seed)