Gluten once in a while.

Noskcir10Noskcir10
edited April 2018 in General Discussion

Would it be much bad eating gluten once in sometime?
I know it's not good, but will it ruin all bulletproof days that I have been living?

Comments

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018

No, it won't ruin all of your previous bulletproofness.

If you don't have any clear/diagnosed issues with wheat, it's probably OK to indulge every now and then. Personally, I try to avoid wheat not because of gluten, but because wheaty foods tend to be very low in nutrients and easy to overeat. But having some now and then--especially high quality stuff--is fine in my book.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• To me, gluten means 3 weeks of recovery. In my case, that's stomach bloating, a bit of brain fog, and a little joint pain. Experiment with how it makes you feel by cutting it out for three weeks and then re-introducing it one day, then quitting again for 3 weeks. Take notes. Then you'll know.

• I like baking my own sourdough bread. If you form a relationship with the culture it feels nice. sorry if that sounds too granola :D it's like keeping a pet, or a family member in the fridge.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file