How to take Modafinil in a safe way?

Hi,
Can anyone explain how to take Modafinil in a safe way and what medical examination a sould do before taking it?
I start taking Bacopa monieri, but it has a side effect on me: I feel asleep after some hours...
I am also on antihistamine fore 4 days a week because I have bad reaction of strong perfumes/smells and some foods.
Please list also if there is any kind of other Nootropics to combine with Bacopa to feel motivated and with a great mood.

Comments

• There are so many different reviews that show how unique modafinil and that is what you need to be much interested in it all the time. It is used to improve restlessness in patients who have extreme tiredness linked with narcolepsy as well as some other disorders for sleeping. Although knowing how it works actually is another thing altogether, you need to know that this smart pill has proven to work for many people over the years and it will work for you too.
    Recently I read a great article about modafinil. Check it out for more info about this drug and how to use it in a right way.

• edited June 1

Looking to buy online modafinil from a recognized pharmacy? Emodafinil.com is the most authentic online pharmacy selling totally modafinil and Modalert throughout the world.