What am I doing wrong??HELP!!!

Posted this last night, but it seems to have disappeared...

Hi all!

Comments

• Hi all!

• This is my first post,i hope its ok to post in this section!

i lived in Taiwan(a country close to Japan)and have been bp for about 11monthes since i read Head Strong and The Bulletproof Diet.
    Here is my goal:
    1.cognitive enhancement..... it seems that i have reached!!

• 2.lose weight and gain a little muscle.....hmm..

• 3.Health.....dont know,but i feel awsome!

Previously on my story,i ate low calories and lose 10kg three years ago,regain 5kg in the next 2 years. Then i turned to bp.
    im really enjoy the diet!!no longer dozed off in morning class,concentrate,focus... awsome!but...i just not losing weight..
    i had read Dave's every post, trying everything i can do(IF,add collagen protein in morning bpc,carbohydrate refeed...)
    i was soo despair that i even do low calories in bp(1500per day, still bp)lose 2kg in a month but felt hungry and low energy,so i stop "low calories bp diet",then gain 3kg again...
    i know i must have done something wrong,but i just cannot find!!

i have to sitting all day and have little time to exercise since im a high school student preparing the college entrance examination(PE class,2 times a week)
    i think its the only thing i dont conform to bp,but Dave said that he once didn't exercise,sleeping 5hr a day but still lose weight. So i think it's not the main reason i can't break my plateau...is it?)
    im really strict with my bulletproof diet! can anyone help?

• Other question:
    1. Should i use whey protein and(or) creatine for muscle?can it work without exercise?
    2. how can i know if i need serrapeptase/digestive enzymes/ betaine HCL or probiotics?Dave said that probiotics may lead to bacterial imbalances(too much Firmacutes),why it is bp?
    3. i m suffer from thighs fat,hips fat,and belly fat.i assumed thats estrogen problem st first so i take 1500mg calcium d-glucarate.but my fat is still here.How can i do?Should i keep the dose?please advise
    4.my friend recommend me to take Jarrow CLA. i know its not bp...but is it really that bad?or just"not very good"?it has a significant effect on my friend

• 5.how much calories i need if i dont feel hungry?17years old,63kg,female,sitting all day
    6.how much coffee can i have per day?will it hurt my head?i looove bpc!!

Hoping someone has some insight or suggestion

Thanks in advance!

• my supplement:
    Ashwagandha, BACOPA, Kelp, Magnesium, Fo-Ti, Astaxanthin/Krill oil, L-Tyrosine, Resveratrol, Calcium D-Glucarate, alpha lipoc sustain, ALC,NAC, vatamin D, vatamin K, vatamin C, Collagen protein,Arginine+ornithine(not often),Grapefruit seed extract, pterostillbene extract, blueberry extract, pomegranate extract, bilberry extract

• Sorry..dont know how post it at one time

• Hey Yu Xuan, I'm sorry no one has got back to you on all of your questions... Can you cut back on bulletproof coffee? It is very high in calories and I found that this stalled my weight loss and cutting it out and doing Intermittent Fasting helped to shift fat quite rapidly. Also, even if you have no time at all to exercise, there is always tabata - which you can do in 4-8 minutes a few times a week. Try to go for walks whenever you can too.

• Hi Yu Xuan, I had a lot of the same questions that you had when I started the Bulletproof diet. I actually initially gained about 15 pounds :/ which for me is a lot and I got cellulite. It was not cool but I really wanted to make it work so I did a looooot of research. I use now different bulletproof coffee recipes different days. I do intermittent fasting and the sorts. I wrote a short book about my journey and some of the basic do's-don'ts. If you want to check it out here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/Bulletproof-Diet-Simplified-Increase-Cravings-ebook/dp/B07BVP45RZ/
    It's free to read if you have Kindle Unlimited

• @Ãœbermama said:
    Hey Yu Xuan, I'm sorry no one has got back to you on all of your questions... Can you cut back on bulletproof coffee? It is very high in calories and I found that this stalled my weight loss and cutting it out and doing Intermittent Fasting helped to shift fat quite rapidly. Also, even if you have no time at all to exercise, there is always tabata - which you can do in 4-8 minutes a few times a week. Try to go for walks whenever you can too.

i use about 40g oil per day in my bpc (is it too much?)
    ill try to reduce the dose and exercise more!
    Thankiu so much :D

• @P_HappyHabits said:
    Hi Yu Xuan, I had a lot of the same questions that you had when I started the Bulletproof diet. I actually initially gained about 15 pounds :/ which for me is a lot and I got cellulite. It was not cool but I really wanted to make it work so I did a looooot of research. I use now different bulletproof coffee recipes different days. I do intermittent fasting and the sorts. I wrote a short book about my journey and some of the basic do's-don'ts. If you want to check it out here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/Bulletproof-Diet-Simplified-Increase-Cravings-ebook/dp/B07BVP45RZ/
    It's free to read if you have Kindle Unlimited

Hi William!I m really interested in your experence , i have tried many ways to buy your book or read it online but failed :'( ill keep trying, and if you have any suggestion,please leave it to me!it will b valuable!
    Thanks again! :)

• @OnEUeNgE said:
    Hello Yu Xuan, you list lots of good questions but it still needs more detail about what's inside your diet?what's the intake of your protein and carbs for everyday? And how height you are? etc. Btw, I'm from taiwan too, have been roaming on bulletproof for long time, I can do my best to help you, feel free to contact me. Pm you contact way

Hello OnEUeNgE! glad to meet you here!!
    im 162cm,about 40g carb/day (sorry...not sure what detail should i leave..)
    Do you have any suggestions?
    I’d appreciate your reply! thankkkkkkkks!!!
    我的臉書叫Jennifer Lin,方便的話可以加我~或是繼續在版上交流 :)

• Yu_XuanYu_Xuan
    edited May 16

(