Exercise Intro / Diet

Hello, it's been 14 days since the juice detox with bf coffee. I stayed at 208 steady on IF fasting and weighed myself today at 211. My pants are looser and i havent exercised even once. Im trying to figure whats going on lol. I am looking into joining crossfit and am a bit overwhelmed on changing diet again to match a workout regime like 3 days a week. Do I stay on IF? Please help, thank you!!
Be your own best friend instead of your own worst enemy. You are the only person who will always truly be there for you.
Tagged:

Comments

• M. ThomasM. Thomas A Stick of Butter a Day Keeps the Doctor Away.
    Who cares what you weigh? Your metrics are how you feel and how you look now. If you look and feel great at 211 than so be it.
  • MaverickAzzMaverickAzz Powerful
    Mark is right, mate. If you want to track numbers, get a DEXA scan... this way you can see that your scales are bullshit. It'll measure muscle mass, bone density, and fat too. It'll tell you where it all is. The scales might go up, but a DEXA scan might have said you've dropped 3lbs of fat and gained 6lbs of muscle.

No sorcery, just science. 

• Yeah. Don't worry about weight. Just go by how your undies feel.
  • Samir aka JudoSamir aka Judo The Grass-Fed Beast
    Thanks everyone, much love, I can always count on you people to keep me in check. My roomate and I have decided to get rid of the scale. I would like some info on carb timings, i am currently doing every 7 day carb refeed. Would i still have to refeed if im getting carbs during exercise days? How many g's of carbs are we talking for a 30min crossfit workout, how long before workout? Carbs only before workout? Thanks for info.
    Be your own best friend instead of your own worst enemy. You are the only person who will always truly be there for you.