Difficulty hitting protein and fat macros while Intermittent Fasting

I've been on the Bulletproof Keto plan with 18/6 Intermittent Fasting now for 8 weeks. Things were going well and I'm down 17 lbs with a 3% bf reduction. All seemed well until I started getting tired and sore much of the time.
I finally decided to actually check my macros with a phone app (I was just cutting all grains, sugars, fruits and starchy veggies). After checking all the apps I opted for Senza as it's a decent tracker and has a decent library of foods.

WOW....I was way off. I haven't been near my protein or fat macros and my calories are 400-500 below my daily low-limit.

Any ideas how to get those two macros up without upping the carbs or spending a lot of time in the kitchen? I've resorted to slurping down 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and 2 Muscle Pharma Protein shakes to try to hit my 140 gram fat and 139 gram protein macros...but I can't see doing that for an extended period of time.

I have a pretty short eating window with 3 of the 6 hours still at work and 1 hour working out leaving just 2 hours or so to get in around 1400+ calories and a ton of fat and protein after eating items in a lunch box from 3:00pm to 5:00pm.

PS...I've just ordered a bucket of collagen peptides and a can of Exogenous Ketones hoping they will help with the soreness and recovery.