Choline Dominance, glutamate, racetams and oxaloacetate

Through Dave's work, I came to realize I was choline dominant (muscle tension, bruxism, frequent waking at night) and promptly stopped all lecithin and fish oil. I still feel it creep in sometimes, and have experimented here and there with Piracetam to lower my choline levels when I feel they are high.

My question however is - why are we using racetams to lower choline, a stimulatory neurotransmitter, when the racetams increase glutamate - another stimulatory neurotransmitter?!

To further confuse me, Dave sells an oxaloacetate product, and one of its main selling features is that it lowers glutamate levels. Is he pro or anti glutamate?

I have insomnia, so I need less of the stimulatory neurotransmitters all around. Thanks in advance for your help and ideas.

Comments

• Hm, for curing insomnia I can recommend you to use zolpidem 10mg - that's a sedative, also called a hypnotic. It affects chemicals in the brain that may be unbalanced in people with sleep problems (insomnia).

• If you still taking pills, you should try taking https://www.pharmaciegenerique.fr to get back to health. As far as i can say, if you taking this pill for almost 8 years and it's not helping, you should switch it, am i right?