A question from a curious woman biohacker- delay or stop menopause entirely?

I am 29 years old, and mostly healthy, but also a self professed biohacker and making use of the life extension research and practices that I have spent so much time researching. Thank you Dave asprey and other biohacking inspirations that led me to a better life!

( fasting, eating low carb, supplements, stress management, stem cell and PRP therapy) The big question I have is this: My mother went into menopause at age 48, luckily with no usual symptoms because she Is healthy. So that means I have about 19 years to go lol Is there any info out there "off the grid" or maybe hidden in plain sight about how women either now or in the near future can delay menopause indefinitely? I don't even care about the cost if it means I can accomplish this goal.

I hope to be one of those women, not for fertility reasons but because menopause is the first step, the death knell for a woman's youth and vitality, (not to sound grim but I'd like to push it out as far as possible) and I hope to find the answer to such a bold question amongst you open minded individuals on this forum :)

Also, is there anything I can do to at least delay it for now, past the norm?

Comments

• As a woman of 56 and having been menopausal for 4 years, peri- started 8 years ago. It's a natural progression in ones life and it all depends on how you take care of yourself. I met with an anti aging doc several years ago who started me on Vit D, DHEA, Melatonin and as a trainer I knew about magnesium and L-glutamine for muscle recovery. I learned about many other supplements that I added from here. I workout hard, meditate, get great sleep - all the recommendations. I have more muscle than most women half my age, high energy and sexual drive, great skin and everything you do now and in the future will make you say, woo hoo, no more periods while you are an active and vivacious woman. You can't stop or slow menopause - but you can certainly decide how your later years look and feel and it comes down to hard work, consistency and dedication. Do something today your future self will thank you for. And to quote Monty Python..."I'm not dead yet"