Adderall and Nootropics

Hello all,
I was wondering if someone might give me some advice or have tried it. A little about me. I been on adderall for the last 2 weeks now at 15mg. I like the focus and gets me doing things around work. since i'm in the process of getting MS cert I have a lot of reading to do. The adderall helps when i need to focus and read. But I just started noticing a couple days ago that i start to read the material and I'm not holding on to the material. it's almost like having brain fog not really remembering what I just read.

Now my question would it be bad to idea to take noopept 10mg after a couple hours of being on adderall? I was thinking about 5 hours later. Towards the end of the day is when I do most of my reading and lab work.

If anyone has any info or suggest anything else beside noopept with adderall please let me know.

thanks,

Comments

• Addysafe.org is a great resource for those like you that are taking Adderall on a regular to semi-regular basis. Almost right of the bat it offers advice on a proper stack to help attenuate any negative effects of Adderall. I ceased any Adderall consumption due tolerance and dependence issues and thus view it as a fairly hard stimulant, after all they say with every positive there is a negative.

• waklertpwaklertp
    edited December 2018

Most of the people in this world they really need this medicine but they are unable to afford the cost in this condition they are looking to “buy armodafinil online” at a very cheap and competitive price so they can manage their pocket expenses.

Nowadays there are so many online stores are providing quick and fast delivery for their products and services to achieve the first rank in service provider so it’s very easy to “buy Nuvigil online” and wait for the delivery your product will be delivered within the few days in your hand.

There are so many courier agencies are providing very fast delivery but FedEx is one of them they have worldwide and fast delivery services so with the help of these courier services it is possible to “buy artvigil online” and get instant delivery without any delay.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file