Low Energy Neurofeedback (LENS)

Curious if anyone has tried LENS? I am on my 4th "treatment" and didn't notice anything the first three rounds. Then, after this round I have suffered extreme depression which is not typical for me. I contacted my practitioner and she said sometimes it gets "worse" before it gets better. Would love anyones experience with this.

Comments

• Hi lorun15,
    Have you had more sessions of LENS? How are you doing now and what were you getting the treatment for?
    I have not tried LENS but I am currently getting Infra-low frequency neurofeedback. (just finished my 4th session)
    The only benefit I noticed so far is my re-occuring headaches have been gone for a week and also after my first 2 sessions my sleep got better (I felt rested when I woke up in the morning) but that has gone away and I am back to feeling tried when I wake up.... I have paid for a 10 session package so I have 6 more left. My issues were poor sleep (I can fall sleep easy but wake up several times at night) and ADHD (Inattentive type), headaches, chronic fatigue and PTSD.