Do you have a pet?

Let's talk about pets that are close to your heart, tell us something about your pet. How do you take good care of them, how do you train them? What good memories do you have with your pet?

Comments

• In training my dog I used these dt systems because it only gives a vibration and has no shocking effect.

• Used to have dog, but it passed away :neutral:

• Yeah, i do have a cat and dog as well. First, i had a cat and he was stressed when we brought dog as well. So we send it to flying with emotional support animal to reduce it's amount of stress and later on we were doing just fine. I hope it helps.

• We have 5 Maltese Bichons in our family. My wife is crazy about them. I can not say that I am very happy about this fact ... They rush around the house, and sometimes run out beyond its limits. I installed a couple of dog camera, because I'm tired of running around the street and looking for them. And recently, my wife wanted two more .... I think I'm already superfluous in this house.

• @thaliadaniels said:
    Let's talk about pets that are close to your heart, tell us something about your pet. How do you take good care of them, how do you train them? What good memories do you have with your pet?

I currently live an apartment so I only have a couple of cats, a girl calico and a boy tuxedo domestic short hair. Once we move out of here and I have a yard I would love to have a Siberian Husky and Pitbull. I am a huge animal lover so I may even have more pets than that.