TOO SKINNY!

Hey everyone! I've been bulletproof for 4 months now! Keto for about 7. I weigh 160lbs and am 6'2". I'm trying desperately to put on muscle... I'm staying Keto about 5 days a week and doing higher carbs for the other 2 days of the week. I'm also taking Creatine and bulletproof whey and collagen protein. It's been 3 weeks that I've been going to the gym strictly 5 days a week. I'm doing high weights and low reps. ANY TIPS WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!

Comments

• edited October 2018

First of all, if you wanna build mass, you don't go to gym 5 days a week - you eat 5 times a day. And you have to have at least 1 day rest after a gym and you should try to have a stable 7-8 hours of sleep. Regime is a key in this case. And ask some pro guys in bodybuilding, what diet you shoud stick to and what exercises to do. Working as hard as you can will keep you skinny.

• Keto diets and weight gain don't mix. Especially if you are naturally lean.

Eat carbs and protein around workouts. Try to increase overall caloric intake.

Make, [then,] thyself to grow to the same stature as the Greatness which transcends all measure; leap forth from every body; transcend all Time; become Eternity; and [thus] shalt thou know God. Conceiving nothing is impossible unto thyself, think thyself deathless and able to know all,—all arts, all sciences, the way of every life.  – Corpus Hermeticum XI “The Mind of Hermes”

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file