Loosing sex drive, hard to get hard (no pun intented)

Such an embarrassment theme for a man to share, but i'm getting more and more concerned about it than being shy about sharing it.
So, it is like it is - i used to be in relationships and it started - hard to get an erection, the girl was hot tho. Then we broke up, i've met another one and it started all over again. I had to make up stupid stories about being tired and stuff, but i want to have sex! But my willy doesn't, from time to time. I've seen a doctor and waiting for analysis and also would like to hear some replies.

Comments

• If you having problems with your health - you have to see a doctor. That's a common rule. You haven't done it before, that's why you having it like this. Go and see him now. And go to forums later.

• @JackeyChaine said:
    If you having problems with your health - you have to see a doctor. That's a common rule. You haven't done it before, that's why you having it like this. Go and see him now. And go to forums later.

Totally agree, doctor is only person who can tell you what exactly is wrong with you and will make you feel better. I feel you and and i can get why you asking that questions online, but for now doctor is your only answer.

• Actually, just came back from the appointment and doc just told it because of my age and that's happens. Damn, i wish i could be 18 again. Now i get this crazy scientist who are chasing for a eternal youth elixirs in these movies.
    But also doc told me that my heart is okay and i can take pills whatever i want i will be able to have sex for 10 years. I'm looking at https://tadalafiloverthecounter.com - any one tried them?

• You may try something like ropaxin rx. I haven't used it but according to all the reviews that can be found on the web, the thing is quite effective and I'd say that it's worth trying.