Piggy Chocolate Bark

Samir aka JudoSamir aka Judo The Grass-Fed Beast
edited February 2013 in Recipes
So I have been experimenting with combinations of desserts that is bulletproof and delicious and I think I have a winner. Yes I came up with the ridiculous name lol.

3/4 cup coconut oil

4 tbs raw cocoa powder

3-4 tbs of raw honey

2 cups of chopped raw nuts your choice

1/3 cup of chopped bacon

1 tsp raw vanilla powder or 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract

Himalayan pink salt

-Chop bacon and cook on low until desired crispiness trying to not oxidize the fats. (set aside)

-Place coconut oil, cocoa powder & honey in a pan on low / medium-low heat.

-Stir extremely well, making sure the honey is well mixed because it loves to separate from the rest.

-Add chopped nuts into mold.

-Place mix in a small baking pan with cling foil or use a cupcake tin and stir the chocolate briskly (to keep honey mixed) while pouring into your mold of choice or just in a big pan on top of the nuts. (1/2 inch thick is preferred)

-Place in freezer for about 15 minutes and when tops of chocolate becomes semi-firm, press bacon bits into the top of the chocolate and sprinkle salt on the top of your chocolate as preferred.

-After about 25 minutes in the freezer the chocolate should be done, depending on the amount of honey in it, it may never completely freeze.

Pull out of the freezer and prepare for love. (May melt at room temperature so just store in freezer.)

I made this in a cupcake tin with cupcake paper cups but the chocolate stuck, any better ideas? (I was able to pull the paper off pretty easy though)

Cook as quickly as possible, I mean have your ingredients prepared and stay on low heat, the longer this takes to cook the less bulletproof. Also I know cooked honey = not so much, but you're not having this every night!
Be your own best friend instead of your own worst enemy. You are the only person who will always truly be there for you.