Body by Science + Vibration Plate

Background: I recently developed the habit of exercising every day (one-day weights / one day HIIT) and improved my fitness over a period of 5-6 months. I recently came across the bulletproof recommendation for the body-by-science approach and full body vibration. Given the potential time benefits suggested, I am beginning this regimen to see if it is effective.

Question:

• Body-by-science suggests working out under their approach once every 7 days. This is clear. The suggestions by Dave for full-body vibration recommend daily use. Does this conflict with the no workout approach?
  • Is it acceptable to simply stand on the vibration plate and work up on time? At the gym, it was recommended that I perform exercises or stretches on the vibration plate for 1 minute at a maximum with breaks.
  • Many vibration plate training regimens suggest workouts involving push-ups, squats, dips, etc. Is it OK to mix this in if I am also doing the body-by-science workout every 7 days?

I am concerned about losing muscle mass as I am looking to build size. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance.