How to Actually Anti-Age and Keep the Body from Deteriorating

edited January 23 in Anti-aging

I've come across hundreds of articles on how to anti-age. So far, I have only found a few that tell you how. Most articles will tell you the same thing we have all heard a thousand times. Eat more vegetables, exercise, meditate, take your vitamins, juice, fast, breathe, do a procedure.

While these are ALL good, they will not make you anti-age. Doing these things will support whatever thoughts you believe inside of your body. But if you do every single one of them, you will definitely not anti-age. These things can help slow aging down, but they will not make you younger or turn your years around.

Our bodies listen to our thoughts. If we have a deep-seated Will, our bodies listen to that. Therefore, if you firmly believe that you will age, then you will. Conversely, if you firmly believe that you will not age, then you will not. Most people firmly believe they are supposed to age. You were taught this from a very young age. And to this day, that has not changed.

What you firmly believe to be true inside of your body, is what will happen.

A great sage once told me to pick a number in my 20s and stick with that. I picked 17-22. I haven't age in over 20 years. Another sage I met in person told me to write my goals down every day, so that I could manifest them. I did that. I wrote down that I was non-aging. I wrote that my body never deteriorates. I wrote that my body is self-healing.

For the first few weeks and months, I did not believe in the things I was writing. However, I stuck with it. And finally, a day did come when I woke up, and the things I was writing and telling myself, actually felt real and true. That was the day my body stopped aging.

From this point, when you have full control over your body, and you truly believe you will not age or that you are not supposed to, a good diet, exercise, deep breathing, meditation, vegetarian and vegan foods, walking, drinking more water and stretching, will support your goal, your thoughts on anti-aging.

But if you never come to that conclusion, that deep-seated thought, that you are not supposed to age, then you will continue aging, even if it is a slow process.

Things I do now, to support my anti-aging, non-aging body... I take 20 slow breaths a day. I meditate several times a day to draw in energy into my body. I am vegetarian. I wake up every morning, and the first thing I do is meditate, then drink a full glass of water.

My experiences come from spending 17 years in the company of enlightened sages from around the world, from India, Tibet, the U.S., etc. What I learned in their company, is that our bodies listen to our thoughts. You are in full charge of your body, via your thoughts, and how much energy you can draw into your body.

In short, if you fully believe you are not supposed to age, then you truly will not.

Comments

• I'm curious! What brought you to the bpf and inspired you to post those thoughts?

Is anti aging the only thing that a person can believe their body to act?

Make, [then,] thyself to grow to the same stature as the Greatness which transcends all measure; leap forth from every body; transcend all Time; become Eternity; and [thus] shalt thou know God. Conceiving nothing is impossible unto thyself, think thyself deathless and able to know all,—all arts, all sciences, the way of every life.  – Corpus Hermeticum XI “The Mind of Hermes”

• Hello, Bull of Heaven 🙂

I came here to write, because I saw an article on MSN on anti-aging. In the article, they listed 100 things you can do to anti-age. After reading it, I felt dispaired, because I felt they were misleading people and giving false information. You can do 100 things to help yourself, but if you do not believe that you have the power to anti-age, then those 100 things simply will not work. In one year, you will still be older. And the year after, you will be older. The 100 things they listed will only help to slow time. It will not make you anti-age.

In answer to your second question... You are definitely in charge of your body, and all the facets of it. This is why you can see videos of Tibetan monks doing outrageous feats. It is not purely genetics. Meaning, 10 people can eat the same foods in the same quantities, and they will all have different body fat counts.

The person who always states, "If I eat this, I'm gonna gain 10 pounds," will ultimately gain weight over time.

The person who always states, "No matter how much I eat, I never gain weight," is always has the rail-thin, sleek body.

The person who always states, "I never get sick. My body never deteriorates," never gets sick.

The Key, however... is to have an influx of energy/light to help you to change your thoughts. You will want to have a Meditation or Exercise Technique, or both, and an end-goal.

The Meditation Technique will bring you to a point where all thoughts disappear, and light and energy enters into your cells. When you reach this Zone, then introduce your thought. "I never get sick. My body never deteriorates." You see it, feel it, experience it. It has already happened in your mind. Once you hit that spot in your mind, then your body starts to change. If you do this every day, over several weeks, months, years, your body responds and changes drastically.

All the other things, vegetarian diet, drinking more water, exercise, breathing, vitamins, walking... those things help to support your thoughts, your goals. It makes it easier for your body to adjust to what you want.

www.vaughnedward.com

• Anti aging with Bulletproof Curcumin Max! For an experiment I tried the LiveWell Curcumin alternating with Dave's brand. LiveWell is advertised as pure ingredients however I felt a lot different on Bulletproof. The LiveWell is $10 cheaper plus they will send you free ones after you order. Still not worth it! I can do lots more in the gym plus have extra energy taking the Bulletproof Curcumin with Bulletproof coffee.

• I recommend ceylon cinnamon... It has more powder for a lot of health issues in our body. It gives a good solution for this too
    https://www.goldencinnamon.com/

• gadgad

wants to live longer? I think that is pretty good and every body want that pieces of cake. i watch tutorial online about one simple and clear step-by step to what add to human longevity,the expert from this tutorial video here: https://ally.sh/CW7I3L . please click the link and 'll land on the intermediate page, click "i am not a robot to continue. You'll land on the best you tube video that explains,what keeps longevity? someone showed me this when i set the quest to know more about longevity that could have save me hours of banging my head my head trying to know much about longevity Again you can watch this video here:https://ally.sh/CW7I3L I am too sure this tutorial is going to blow away your mind. the teaching are ridiculously clear and simple. Hope nice Ozioma

• The key is moderation in everything you do and a positive attitude.

• I watched a great podcast by Dr Mark Hyman who Interviewed Dr Walter Longo a Longevity expert. Dr Longo basically said a vegan keto diet with eggs is the best diet for longevity. HE didn't label it vegan keto because he has his own system that he is selling but its pretty cool because I have been following this diet for a while now. There are a bunch of great resources for vegan keto here https://kindandketo.com/