Dating/Dating sites

Hi everyone, have you ever used dating sites to get acquainted with someone or you meet people in the street (I guess it's simply impossible)?
What's your experience?
Let's start! :)

Comments

• DemixlDemixl

I don't think there's very much difference between the apps, and I noticed some men have profiles across all dating platforms.

The problem with dating apps, especially the ones which cost nothing to use, is that they are the perfect platform for lazy f***boys to breed. Minimal / zero investment, maximum milleage! They type one generic message (typically a cheesy pick up line) which they then copy and paste to every girl they find remotely attractive and see who bites first.

The one thing I noticed about Match & CMB is that there were a lot of men on there who seemed/ appeared decent and gave the impression that they were looking for a relationship, but when you start talking to them or go out on a date with them, they tell you they're "not looking for anything serious".

Which is basically just a nice way of saying "Yeah I just wanna have sex lol."

I've encountered some who expect to get intimate on the first date, because they think they're entitled to some "sexual payoff" after buying dinner.

(And this is the type of men who think women are just out to get "free food", because there's no sex and no second date. Talk about being entitled AND fucking clueless.)

• JoeIskorJoeIskor
    edited July 30

@PapaJohn19 said:
    Hi everyone, have you ever used dating sites to get acquainted with someone or you meet people in the street (I guess it's simply impossible)?
    What's your experience?
    Let's start! :)

Yes, I agree with you, because it's really almost impossible to find someone in the street to get acquainted... As for me it turned out to be a real problem because when I want to get acquainted in the street people look at me like at a strange man... So I decided yo use dating sites. Among the abundance of dating sites I really didn't know what dating site to choose. However, recently my friend sent me a Romancetale review of a dating site and said that everything that I will read in that review will be actual, so I registered there and you know what? It turned to be a reliable service without scam, with Instant messaging and live and video chat in high quality

• StLoStLo

Considering what you've said, I am pretty sure that I know a website that you will enjoy a lot so here it is - https://hookupmasters.com/adult-webcam-sites/stripchat-review/ . Browse through it for some of the best online adult dating websites which you'll definitely like.