Qualitative photos help me meditate/DSLR cameras/glidecam

hello, friends, I have a problem. I've got a new DSLR camera, however, I have shaking hands, and the quality of photos diminishes a lot... I would like to know if glidecam will help me as qualitative photos help me relax

Comments

• edited October 3

Hey dude you're not the first person to face with this problem I have almost the same story bought the camera began to take pictures but sometimes the pictures were blurred video trembles especially when shooting in motion I was terribly upset I thought something was wrong with the camera. Then I was advised to read this article gimbalgarage about glidecams. After that I immediately ordered on Amazon Flycam HD 3 and you know the situation has a bit improved no shake when recording video and fewer blurry photos. But don't overestimate it he won't take pictures instead you)) a lot depends on you and your skills.

• JoeIskorJoeIskor
    edited October 4

@PapaJohn19 said:
    Hey dude you're not the first person to face with this problem I have almost the same story bought the camera began to take pictures but sometimes the pictures were blurred video trembles especially when shooting in motion I was terribly upset I thought something was wrong with the camera. Then I was advised to read this article gimbalgarage about glidecams. After that I immediately ordered on Amazon Flycam HD 3 and you know the situation has a bit improved no shake when recording video and fewer blurry photos. But don't overestimate it he won't take pictures instead you)) a lot depends on you and your skills.

Yeah it's true every camera owner face with the same problems ,and I agree that it is not necessary to overestimate the various adaptations like glidecams and etc.